Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Yeah I was the same. Love it :)
Where's Anne and krazzed? There being a bit quiet!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

I'm going to do ww all week and have weekends off once at target. How tall are you? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

It sounds like w.w. is the way forward to either loose that that bit or to help you maintain. I'm going to be checking in to see how it's all going. A few of you seem so near to target, it must be an amazing feeling to have achieved it. Well done. X

I'm going to do ww all week and have weekends off once at target. How tall are you? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Just over 5.6 x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just over 5.6 x

You'll be tiny then once at 9.9. I'm only a little taller and my target is 11-11.7!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Hi all... wanting to join this group as i am on day 2 of my cwp... well done to everyone for ur losses so far... truly inspiring... I did cambridge last year and lost arpund 2 stones in 5 weeks and then had aome personal problems and stopped I have gained about a stone... I am now 13.8 and on ss getting weighed on Saturday.... height I thunk 5.6 or 5.7...? Just need that support and push as I am struggling and only.on second day... I am going away in may for a week and want to get 3 stones off in 9 weeks...! Dont know if thats possible lol but will give it a shot... also my problem is I have a daughter hu has me up arpund 10am and then my huby owns a restaurant and returns home arpund 1 to 2am and I stay up n wait for him as we r in a new house a little big so im scared to go to bed alone!!!! Lol... so I have last shake around 10 and im starving around midnight! Anyways just wanted to get everything into my introduction... look forward to supporting each other and hopefully not falling off the wagon!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll be tiny then once at 9.9. I'm only a little taller and my target is 11-11.7!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

At 10 stone, I'm a big size 10. 9.9 I'd be at 8- perfect 10

To be honest I'd be more than happy to be able to walk into any high street store, pick a size 14 up, take it home and know that it'll fit. Lol.
If I get to a size 12 (done it before but struggle staying there) I'll be ecstatic! X

Thanks everyone for posting your stories. It's really helpful to read.

I'm in day 5. New to Cambridge but so far 100%ss. Still quite hungry at times but getting more energy.

I'm so jealous!!!! Id love to be near the 10s... I'm currently 12 8 :( feels like so long away for me x

I know how you feel. On Jan 1st I was 13.9 so it can be done. Hang in there. I just kept trying on my old clothes every week, then one day, I got them on and did the button up without having to lie down!!:D

I'm 5 7 in height so similar to you ladies and when I weigh 10 7 I'm only really a comfortable 12. I'd need to be 9 something to be a size 10 :(

I've always weighed a lot more than I look. I'm 5.7 too and still 12.2 and a comfortable size 12 now. I was a size 10 at around 10.7-11 stone. Weird how everyone is so different x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Hi all... wanting to join this group as i am on day 2 of my cwp... well done to everyone for ur losses so far... truly inspiring... I did cambridge last year and lost arpund 2 stones in 5 weeks and then had aome personal problems and stopped I have gained about a stone... I am now 13.8 and on ss getting weighed on Saturday.... height I thunk 5.6 or 5.7...? Just need that support and push as I am struggling and only.on second day... I am going away in may for a week and want to get 3 stones off in 9 weeks...! Dont know if thats possible lol but will give it a shot... also my problem is I have a daughter hu has me up arpund 10am and then my huby owns a restaurant and returns home arpund 1 to 2am and I stay up n wait for him as we r in a new house a little big so im scared to go to bed alone!!!! Lol... so I have last shake around 10 and im starving around midnight! Anyways just wanted to get everything into my introduction... look forward to supporting each other and hopefully not falling off the wagon!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck hun, keep on here and you'll be fine. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Thanks everyone for posting your stories. It's really helpful to read.

I'm in day 5. New to Cambridge but so far 100%ss. Still quite hungry at times but getting more energy.

Good luck hun. You'll be fine, just stick with it and it gets easier and easier. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Ha ha ha , nice visual @ Suzie :D Since I can relate with the clothes trying stuff. I'm currently a 14 from 26 and I constantly keep trying on all my old clothes especially when I'm in those nibble moments and I need a bit of inspiration and encouragement.

And yes I also lie down to get some buttons fastened :D

Ha ha ha , nice visual @ Suzie :D Since I can relate with the clothes trying stuff. I'm currently a 14 from 26 and I constantly keep trying on all my old clothes especially when I'm in those nibble moments and I need a bit of inspiration and encouragement.

And yes I also lie down to get some buttons fastened :D

Wow a 26 to a 14 is AMAZING!!!!!! You must feel fab. Well done x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

To be honest I'd be more than happy to be able to walk into any high street store, pick a size 14 up, take it home and know that it'll fit. Lol.
If I get to a size 12 (done it before but struggle staying there) I'll be ecstatic! X

Im the same height as you Anne and I became a comfortable 12 in the early 11's.

I've always weighed a lot more than I look. I'm 5.7 too and still 12.2 and a comfortable size 12 now. I was a size 10 at around 10.7-11 stone. Weird how everyone is so different x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

It is strange. At 12.2 I was a big 14, small 16. I think it depends on where you put weight on. Since my little boy, it's Deffo worse around my tummy and midriff

Day 5 and I'm still starving. Is that normal?

Back