Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I agree with you, WW and SW I would lose a lb a week or STS and it used to drive me crazy, I guess 3lb is good but doesnt seem enough for feeling so hungry and having so little food all the time, well in my opinion anyway x
Are you having a small meal? Because I know if I eat ANYTHING even green salad, I'm STARVING!!!
Could you try sole source so that there's no food at all? X

Think I'm gunna try ww now. I've got a stone to lose and I can get into size 12 jeans now but like Liz, I think I'll go easy on carbs to start with. I'm on step 3 now but because I'm allowed to eat but still restrictive which is why I'm cheating. I'll still pop on here to chat to you lovely ladies xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think I'm gunna try ww now. I've got a stone to lose and I can get into size 12 jeans now but like Liz, I think I'll go easy on carbs to start with. I'm on step 3 now but because I'm allowed to eat but still restrictive which is why I'm cheating. I'll still pop on here to chat to you lovely ladies xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app
Wow, just look at your losses!
Fantastic result, well done. X

Yeah they are good, I'm pleased but I'm not enjoying it at mo and I find it expensive. It's been a great diet tho and enough to keep me motivated but I'm cheating despite being allowed food. Hopefully I should have that stone off by summer

Hi All,

Have read all 105 pages of this thread from start to end as has kept me entertained and helped me so much- such a great thread. You have all done so well on your journey and it is brilliant to see those of you who were SS at the start and are now ready to go to maintenance after doing sooo well it is very inspirational.

I did Cambridge last year and lost 2 stone BUT was stupid and come off of it without maintenance, ate food like it was going out of fashion and consequently put all of my weight back on. So I am determined to do it again but properly this time and maintain the right way.

Started two weeks ago-
And I am doing ok. I lost 8 lbs in my first week and 3 lbs on my second, but we are having cheat days of a weekend to help us through. Had an extra bad weekend with Mothers Day but back on it today properly so lets hope I can smash this week!

Liz- I do not know how you have done this diet for so long- you are amazing I certainly could not!! Well done on your weight loss and engagement!!!!!

Everyone else is doing so well- you should all be very proud.

So I am back on it today with my 3 tetras a day and 4 litres of water- lets hope I have a good week!

P.S Not looking forward to going through Ketosis again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks hun. I think the reason I've stuck to it so long is my desire to be a size 12 again :) Good luck, you can do it. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Yeah they are good, I'm pleased but I'm not enjoying it at mo and I find it expensive. It's been a great diet tho and enough to keep me motivated but I'm cheating despite being allowed food. Hopefully I should have that stone off by summer

Good luck hun. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Started back today after my weekend off. All good so far. A couple of pics below from sat night. X
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396284138.236503.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396284150.605405.jpg

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Fab photos, love the jumpsuit! Well I'm back from our 4 day break and I've about 2 lbs on I reckon. Have until Thursday to walk it off again. Think I'll be doing 2 shakes a day until then and a meal at lunchtime.

Wow liz, you look amazing. Well done, that's given me a real boost to stick to it this week. X

Thanks all. Getting back on has been hard but need to tell myself it's only a few more weeks before I swap to ww. After the amount I ate and drank (god I was hammered lol) ill be happy with just a lb loss this week.

How's everyone doing? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

I've eaten those cheese crackers, followed by a double decker. I had a low fat curry for dinner but in all honesty, I don't know why I bothered, damage has been well and truely done now. Especially after the cakes and Chinese on sat. I have to stay on this until April 21st really because my shifts change so I can go to meetings. Unsure about ww or sw tho.

Well Ive landed myself in hospital. No diagnoses as yet.I started slurring my words in a meeting yesterday and couldnt get up off the chair. Straight to A&E. The only time ive ever been in hospital before is having the kid.

Well Ive landed myself in hospital. No diagnoses as yet.I started slurring my words in a meeting yesterday and couldnt get up off the chair. Straight to A&E. The only time ive ever been in hospital before is having the kid.

OMG I hope your ok. Are you still there? Hope your better ASAP. Xxx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Hope you're ok x

Omg, hope it's nothing too serious and you're soon back to your usual self. Big hugs being sent. Xx

So after lots of thinking I've decided to swap over to ww. I'm really happy with my weight now (even if my bmi is still 26.5)!!!! I always just wanted to be a size 12 and I'm that now, the things I'm not happy with are my arms and legs looking a bit saggy but losing more weight will not help that so I'm going to limit carbs and still have a product a day and follow ww. Also my periods are still manic, 7 heavy ones in 13 weeks is not good and worried what effect it's having. Need to find a class ASAP and planning on starting running again tomorrow & use my gym membership!!! I've loved this diet and will still come on to support everyone :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Best of luck Liz. You'll lose loads more weight on WW anyway because you have great discipline. Im getting released shortly so I will be home in time for my class this evening. Im expecting a gain because of my mini break and all the jelly and ice cream in hospital but I know if I dont go and face the music I will be off plan all of next week too.

I think you'll do well on ww liz, you've already achieved so much so it's probably a good move for you. Please let us know how you get on. X

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry no reply my mum came to live with me and lots of work and being naughty. Good news is I'm back on it now and haven't put on any weight which I would have expected cos of water weight etc and Ive been proper cheating on off.... Hope you guys are doing really well. I feel ashamed of myself :( xxxx

Total loss = 22lbs

Back