Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Inches are as follows, taken from last weeks weigh in:

Waist - 8 inches lost
Hips - 7.5 inches lost
Chest - 4.5 inches lost
Thighs - 4.5 inches lost of each thigh
Arms - 2 inches lost of each arm

Total of 33 inches lost. Didn't realise it was that much lol. Think ill stop moaning now lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Lol to the maltesers bunny :) I keep googling pictures of cakes I want to make people and also stored a pic on my phone of the new cheese burger pizza that Pizza Hut are doing lol. Crazy I know. For my day off on sat I've so far bought some plain yogurt and strawberrys, hardly a cheat lol. Not currently taking anything for my pcos. I was told by my consultant there's nothing they can do until I want children and can't conceive, very unhelpful. Going to the docs when I get a chance to check my iron levels as have been anaemic before. Thanks for you support. How much hsve you got left to lose? Can you believe we've completed 12 weeks?!?! Crazy!!!! Xx Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol Wk11 -4lb again whoop
norethisterone is to stop bleeds, not related to pcos. Gives you a break. I am at the point of wanting a baby ( trying for 5 years)but they have done nothing for me.useless!! Losing weight is meant to help with pcos so we will see.i can't believe we've lasted so long. I have lost 3 and a half stone so 1 and a half left. Woohoo x

Hopefully the weight loss helps you :) you've done so well!!! Not long and you'll be there. When are you moving up the steps? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

2.5 lbs this week - woo hoo. I'm now 8.5 lbs from goal on an evening weigh in and 7 lbs on a morning one.

Hopefully the weight loss helps you :) you've done so well!!! Not long and you'll be there. When are you moving up the steps? X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol Wk11 -4lb again whoop
thank you. I have to step up to step 2 next week so will see how I get on. I'm hoping it won't slow down too much x

Step 2 boosted me last week and the week before but I've slowed right down now :-( Looking like a sts week for me again or max a lb. will see tomorrow. I've got a planned day off tomorrow so hopefully that will give me a boost.
Dress shopping at Westfield tonight for my boyfriends birthday. It will be the first time I've seen most of my friends in 3 months so will be good to see what the say. Just so happy to be a size 12 again, my boyfriend keeps getting the hump when I complain that I've hardly lost anything this week and keeps saying look at the bigger picture and he's convinced I don't need to lose anymore. Although I'm still not a "healthy bmi" that's bothering me too. I must stop moaning lol.
Hope you all have a fab day. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Inches are as follows, taken from last weeks weigh in: Waist - 8 inches lost Hips - 7.5 inches lost Chest - 4.5 inches lost Thighs - 4.5 inches lost of each thigh Arms - 2 inches lost of each arm Total of 33 inches lost. Didn't realise it was that much lol. Think ill stop moaning now lol. Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Those figures are amazing. You can't argue with the tape measure! Xx

Thinking of starting step 3 today, I'm feeling unwell again and last time I felt like this, I moved up and felt better but I still have a stone to lose (ish) plus a bit more. I've done two weeks of step 2 and I have a weigh in later. I have a dicky tummy today, well last couple actually. I'm worried I won't lose a lot on step 3. Does anyone know the average weight loss on step 3??

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Might be because of the pizza hun? I think losses on step 3 are around 2lb a week as your out of ketosis. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

What's the average on step 2? I lost 4 lb but that's 1 1/2 week. Guess I'll know later but I want to get this off quick. I like the idea of porridge in mornings and only 2 shakes a day which is cheaper...dunno what to do really because I want it to hurry up but I also want to go through steps do I can go to ww after step 4.

As in drinking tomorrow (planned day off) I'm having this afternoon and tomorrow off the diet. Scared lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

As in drinking tomorrow (planned day off) I'm having this afternoon and tomorrow off the diet. Scared lol. Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol Wk11 -4lb again whoop
don't be scared you will be fine. Just avoid the evil carbs and you will be ok. I drank at the wedding I went to and I also ate more the evening before but no carbs and I was fine. Do plenty of dancing, if dancing is an option ha ha obviously no dancing on restaurant tables ha ha x

Thanks. Defo need some carbs though to take me out of ketosis don't I? Anyway may be too late now as just had a bagel lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Yup Liz, defo get out of ketosis (by eating carbs) before you even glance at a Babycham! I learnt the hard way, years ago about the dangers of drinking alcohol in ketosis...

Thanks. Yes defo will be out I think. Feeling well bloated and going dress shopping tonight!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

So if I'm presented with a tray in bed in the morning with a pile of Mother's Day cards, a red rose and a Buck's Fizz, I've got to eat the bacon butty?? ? x

Hi Everyone

I am starting Cambridge at the beginning of January and looking for help and support with my weight loss journey!
If anyone else is starting I would love to help and support other dieters too!

I have tried Cambridge before and know how had it is to find support outside of the internet, and I know how solitary the diet can be, as unlike other diets you only ever speak to your counselor about the diet. Minimins was a real lifesaver previously and spurred me on to stick with the diet 100%.

Let me tell you a bit about myself... I need to lose about 5 stone, but I have set myself a target of losing 3 stone for now, as I would like to hit that goal by the beginning of April.
I have previously lost 3 stone and 10 lbs on Cambridge about 2 years ago - i was about 1 and a half stone away from my target when i gave up, I thought that I wanted to lose the rest of the weight by other means.... Obviously that did not happen!!!

So, am going to start at the beginning of January... x

Hi, I have also restarted (end of Feb) and it's CWP all the way for me. I too gained all the weight back from previous, but I know it's because I never went onto step 2/3/4 etc. I have an amazing consultant this time (can't praise her high enough) and am mega motivated to beat this beast finally. CD is the only way forward, I feel amazing on it, far better than any other weight plans.
Yesterday's weigh in I have lost 5 lbs, so that is over a stone in a month. I'm on a roll folks :superwoman:. Good luck to all you re-starters...WE CAN DO THIS!

What's the average on step 2? I lost 4 lb but that's 1 1/2 week. Guess I'll know later but I want to get this off quick. I like the idea of porridge in mornings and only 2 shakes a day which is cheaper...dunno what to do really because I want it to hurry up but I also want to go through steps do I can go to ww after step 4.

I've been on Step 2 right from the beginning. Lost 40lbs in 10 weeks, averaging out as 4lbs per week. Planning on going the whole way to goal on Step 2 and then work right up through all of the steps :)

Hi all just got back from weigh in lost 10lb! Woohoo.. thats with having a little blip! Now in the 12s! X

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Back