Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Good, day 9 and staying strong! This forum is so great for distractions and inspiration! How are you doing?

Yeah not too bad, day 3 again. Done 13 weeks and for near target but switched to ww to maintain but decided to come back and lose another stone.
Day 9 is fab, think once passed day 10 I was flying last time. What was your first weeks weight loss? X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Aren't you only supposed to do ss for 12 weeks only? Or does it not matter?

Total loss = 26lbs

Yeah, I had some step 2 weeks so all good. Plus I had that weekend off after hamgate sts weeks lol.

Yeah think I'll be fine once week 2 is done! I weighed after four days to bring my weigh in to a Monday and had lost 7lbs at that point, and 3lbs since in the following four days, so pretty pleased with that.

Hoping to get to 11st 6 which based on previous losses will take me a total of 10 weeks to achieve. At least I'm a 7th of the way there!

Yeah not too bad, day 3 again. Done 13 weeks and for near target but switched to ww to maintain but decided to come back and lose another stone.
Day 9 is fab, think once passed day 10 I was flying last time. What was your first weeks weight loss? X

Oh I didn't know you went back...how come?

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I didn't know you went back...how come?

Yeah, put on 6lb plus now I'm engaged I want to lose another stone for my wedding dress. Feel fine as I am but would love to be a bit smaller and as I was so in the zone thought I might as well do it now. X

Yeah think I'll be fine once week 2 is done! I weighed after four days to bring my weigh in to a Monday and had lost 7lbs at that point, and 3lbs since in the following four days, so pretty pleased with that.

Hoping to get to 11st 6 which based on previous losses will take me a total of 10 weeks to achieve. At least I'm a 7th of the way there!

That's a fab loss, well done. Hopefully it goes fast for you.

It's funny, I was thinking about going back to it but I'll see. I'll have to save my pennies. I struggle drinking shakes at work though

Yeah it's hard to eat again and do it normally. I didn't really have much leeway with my weight and when I gained the 6lb I was gutted. Least you've managed to lose still.

I won't this week. In fact, I don't think I'll go Tuesday and start again. I've eaten everything in sight. Issues at work and home have made me realise that I binge when stressed and upset. I don't think I noticed before because I wasn't dieting but now I'm more conscious of what I eat, it's made me notice

Least you know what the triggers are. Hope things improve for you. I on the other hand eat when happy, like social eating. I don't even eat that much just struggle with weight since I got pcos and got older. Is your job really stressful? X

I'm the same Suzie hope things are okay. I've come home to bfs parents who I haven't seen in two months and everyone is noticing a massive difference. Days like this remind me that the diet is working and to keep going!!!

Total loss = 26lbs

Least you know what the triggers are. Hope things improve for you. I on the other hand eat when happy, like social eating. I don't even eat that much just struggle with weight since I got pcos and got older. Is your job really stressful? X

Yeah it quite stressful, money's tight too with the little one, I can't cut my hours down anymore either so I'm knackered all the time, tiredness makes me crave sugar then the cycle continues :(

It's difficult when you have kids and work but you need to do what's best for you and your family. If you're finding it too much best to try something else that might be a better fit. Don't be too hard on yourself you've come so far. :)

Total loss = 26lbs

Yeah totally agree, do what's best for you and your family. Try not to stress. Enjoy your Easter x

How you doing Krazzed? Resisting those Easter treats?!

I am so far haha. Made 48 cookies for my boyfriends birthday bbq tomorrow and didn't even have one*!! Can't say I won't have one tomorrow though haha. How are you doing jo?

Total loss = 26lbs

Back