Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Good afternoon
My Name is Emma, as I live overseas I am doing the cambridge800 diet, but ive chosen to have the 1000 kals a day which is 3 products and 1 x 400 kal meal. Im excited but very nervous. I have weighed in today at 104.45kg which is 16.44 stone arggghhhhhh :wave_cry: I want to first of all reach 90kg which is 14.17 stone.

So i would love to get to know you all and follow your stories of success

Any advise would be great being a novice to this diet and to be honest any diet!! lol

So please say stop by and say Hola

Cheers Emma aka Babycakes xx

Good afternoon My Name is Emma, as I live overseas I am doing the cambridge800 diet, but ive chosen to have the 1000 kals a day which is 3 products and 1 x 400 kal meal. Im excited but very nervous. I have weighed in today at 104.45kg which is 16.44 stone arggghhhhhh :wave_cry: I want to first of all reach 90kg which is 14.17 stone. So i would love to get to know you all and follow your stories of success Any advise would be great being a novice to this diet and to be honest any diet!! lol So please say stop by and say Hola Cheers Emma aka Babycakes xx

Hi, good luck!

I can't comment on the 800 plan because I wouldn't trust myself allowed some food! The losses are meant to be just as good though.

Thanks guys I'm pleased with it - only had a teeny wobble with a piece of chicken.
Aiming for 5 (ish) this week if I can :)

My consultant told me the following weeks are usually lower than first because first is water and waste loss, whereas 2nd onwards is actual fat :). I want 5lb loss so it's a stone gone, but scales are fluctuating, seems I've only had 2lb loss since tuesday

Is it normal to feel cold?

im always cold anyway but i have noticed that im much worse, having to sleep in socks for a start..havent done that in a long time, plus wearing jumpers around the house despite heating on. Id like to think its because of the fat loss but i dont think it is...because the first week loss is just water and waste apparently :(
p.s. butterscotch is horrid too, but im in love with the chick and mushroom soup...it doesnt taste diet at all. next week, ill buy a load more of that plus the tomato (spicy tom isnt great though). vanilla is okay, strawberry feels a little artificial.

I'm freezing I've never felt like this before...and when do u generally move onto the second stage :-(
im not sure tbh, i think it depends on how much you have to lose. I know that you cant do ss or ss+ for more than 12 weeks at one time, if you do 12 weeks, you go to step 2 for a week then you can go back to ss or ss+ (NICE guidelines apparently), but I guess you can always go to step 2 at any point of ss isnt for you...its still low calorie though 800 and something. I think its 3 cambridge, 1 low cal meal plus 200ml of milk... (i think)

Oh god the porridge is the worst thing ever, I've chucked it away, made me want to vom

I wouldn't worry about that. I had chicken a few times in the last week and lost 8lb. Your allowed it on ss+, I have it when I'm desperate

Good luck with your weigh in

Hi everybody

Last edited:
Hi 4m wow that's a great weight loss...and I'm sure I'm just on as and not ss+ should I ask my consultant to put me on ss+?

Hi 4m wow that's a great weight loss...and I'm sure I'm just on as and not ss+ should I ask my consultant to put me on ss+?
It's up to you hun, my consultant said either but as I wanted max results possible in short space of time that's why I do ss. Although I did ss+ for a day, and might do it tonight too because I'm starving, depends on how string you can be...

Hey guys, this Wednesday will be the two week point for me. I'm a member of a gym and was wondering if I do a few classes a week will this effect my weight loss? xx

Hi courts Ive jus finished my first week and I'm thinking of doing the cross trainer from Monday onwards but I'm seeing my consultant later and I'm going to ask her

Back