Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

That's fantastic Suziefloozie - I'd be happy with 9lbs :)
Just made my girls chicken and sweetcorn soup and tasted a whole spoon full, force of habit didn't even think.
Stupid stupid me :(

11lbs CrazyLadyA - I was originally hoping to lose 7lb this week but seeing all of your fantastic results I'm hoping for more now :)

I've got some porridge and rice pudding so I'll let you know what it's like. Also got some fibre 89 because I havnt pooped fir 3 days lol

Choc orange shake is vile, gutted because it's my favourite combination usually..

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in.

I started on the 3rd so just finishing day 5. Days 2,3 & 4 weren't to good but feeling better today.

Good luck everyone, we can do this :)

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in.

I started on the 3rd so just finishing day 5. Days 2,3 & 4 weren't to good but feeling better today.

Good luck everyone, we can do this :)
Good luck, how much do you want to lose

3-4 stone. I've set my first target as 3 but ideally 4. Will prob start working up the stages around 3 stone.

How about you?

Hey all! Glad to hear were all doin well! X

I'm sure we will all be having great losses as long as we stay focused, sting and positive!!

I got to say... I'm completing day 7.... And i feel great!

Not hungry, not bothered about food.. Only get hunger pains when my next meal is due and once had I'm totally satisfied!

Roll on week 2! X

3-4 stone. I've set my first target as 3 but ideally 4. Will prob start working up the stages around 3 stone.

How about you?

About 3.5 now, which would take me to 9.9 but tbh, I'd be happy to get to 10 stone, which is still less than pre baby weight. .depends on how desperate I get!

That's a great loss hun, well done you xx

Maple and pecan porridge isnt good. I added extra water but tasted really artificial. I've got apple and cinnamon tomorrow, fingers crossed

I wasn't keen on any of the porridge Suziefloozie - wary to try the rice pudding in case it's the same lol

She only had one rice pudding but I'm worried too, shame because I was looking for something substantial...I feel like im going to cheat...may have to gave an omelet..but keep eyeing up German biscuits I've got left over :(

I know what you mean - I've decided to have things in to bump up to SS+ Meal if worst comes to worst least it's food they allow.
I'm thinking of making the chicken and spinach curry and keeping it in the freezer for emergencies :)

I know what you mean - I've decided to have things in to bump up to SS+ Meal if worst comes to worst least it's food they allow.
I'm thinking of making the chicken and spinach curry and keeping it in the freezer for emergencies :)

That sounds lush, I don't have many if the allowed foods, but I've just had a two egg omelets with a floppy spring onion, god it was foul, ( I'm used to ham n cheese omelets) didn't enjoy it and now worried that might stop a lb of loss :(

Aww makes it even worse if you don't enjoy it - I don't think a little ham would have been bad and won't knock you out of ketosis.
You'll be fine, far better than some of the alternatives going through my head right now!! Stupidly watching a cooking program lol

Lol, why do we do that to ourselves. I cheekily weighed myself now I have scales and lost a lb since yesterday

Back