Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

When I did Cambridge last time I drank when in ketosis without eating and it was not pretty, I've learnt my lesson.

I'm going to have a high protein meal and try and just drink vodka. The last thing I want is to put weight on.

I'd love to see billy Elliot, what a great way to spend valentines day.

Hi ya my weigh in was brought forward to this morning - I'd say enjoy your weekends you know what's ahead to do it and to get back in the wagon just keep your water going !!
I lost 8 lb so from 18.3 lb to 17.9 lb really pleased as I ate and had few naughty cheats so hoping for that or more next week as I'm not going to cheat xx

Oh and hubby won a spa fire and ice session at the local spa so when I get to 15 stone we are both going for that !!! Feel more comfortable in a costume then xx

Aww sounds lovely! Hmm maybe I'll stick to vodka then... Will have to look into it I think. I don't think it really matters in the end because all alcohol gets converted into sugar anyway. Oh no red6 what happened when you drank without eating?

Vodka and diet coke or lemonade is 64 calories so this would be the lowest white wine is 70-120 you could have that as a spritzer ??

Week 1 -8 lbs

Yea I could have vodka lime and soda water? Well done on your 8 lb loss in week 1 btw!!!

Better , it's still thinking about it that's my trouble I know I shouldn't but it's those voices I hear - saying eat me eat me just one I won't hurt !!
But I'm very much telling them NO !!

I'm glad!! I'm making myself cook for for fiance and get him McDonald's etc so my brain gets use to saying no to crap that's going to make me fatter. Has anyone seen the fat vs sugar programme on BBC 1... It's probably on eye player I recommend you all watch it!... Surprising stuff in there!

I watched that program from catch up, very good. But I still don't believe if I lived on only sugar such as lots if carbs that I would lose any weight, what do u think? But I am really struggling to exercise on this diet feel like I have no energy.

When I drank last time I got very drunk very quickly and was sick, was horrid.

Well done susie on your loss x

I guess every one is different but problem is like they said you rarely get carbs (sugar) without the fat... Like a bacon sandwich or a sausage roll. Oh dear well at least it was a cheap night for you. Consultant said to hold off exercise for two weeks whilst your body adjusts to low calories. Then I'm gonna start going swimming in the evenings and do so weight training because apparently that's good to build up any muscle you lose through dieting and help skin too.

I've signed up for a 10k so I need to keep exercising. May e next week I'll look at going up a stage. Not sure what to do.

Lol I couldn't even run a mile let alone 5 or 10 k... Probs for the best until I lose some drastic weight. My excuse is that I'll damage my bones in my legs haha.

The runs in 3 months. Was gona go for a run tonight but felt knackered, I'll be walking the 10k at this rate.

Good morning everyone ! How are we all getting on ??
Personally I'm still struggling with hunger but I have found a routine that works for me now !! Water is doing well and so far I'm in a good positive mood for the week , I'm still very tired and went to bed at 7 last night !!! But feel better for it today, it's got a bit easier as times gone on but only on day 7 today.
I think the weigh in yesterday has motivated me , hope your all doing ok we are in this together xxx

Back