Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Week two I find much better than week 1. You have more energy and can actually do stuff. Well done on the first week is does get easier!

Hoping it does , got two off school at the mo with tonsilitous so the days seem longer too :-/ plus the baby may have chicken pox stressed. Com

Week 4 weigh in and only lost 2lbs this week, a little disappointed but thats 27lbs overall, 8 weeks left to lose another 29lbs.

that's amazing.. nearly two stone in four weeks!!! I would be so happy with that. What's your secret? How much did u lose in week 1, 2 and 3?

Ahhhh ggggrrrrrr nearly caved but didn't !
Leehal omg that's amazing well done you I noticed that's with ss+ as well ? And 15 lb in your first week you are a star it's boosted me thankyou but as krazzed said secrets please :)

I honestly think the secret is that men lose more than women, generally that is.

Other than that I have kept strictly to the diet, starting to walk a little more as of yesterday. I was on 2 bars a day but have dropped to 1 after this weeks smaller loss.

Good luck everyone.

Well regardless you've done so well - even sticking to it's a challenge , I'm yet to try the bars !
Keep up the good work do you have a goal / target in mind ?

Well regardless you've done so well - even sticking to it's a challenge , I'm yet to try the bars !
Keep up the good work do you have a goal / target in mind ?

I am hoping for at least 4 stones, but basically as much as I can lose in 12 weeks.

The bars are great, I find SS+ much more bearable, the thought of no food for 12 weeks was killing me!

Yeah that's the whole mental part of it I have ! I'm going ss for the rest of this week and see how I get on then maybe ss+ ???
Keep us posted keep it up !!!

Well done guys. I'm scared of opening the food gates so think it's best if I just don't eat for 12 weeks apart from the days I have to eat... Like next week. Starting to feel normal again finally which is great. Like Mandela said... Everything seems impossible until it's done :) good luck guys xx

I woke up this morning with a massive urge to eat an apple! I think because I know I'm coming of plan on Saturday for the hen do I'm struggling. Must keep telling myself it's only for one day.

Oh, I could eat them as we'll, the apple was the starter. Think I'll have some chicken tonight.

Don't eat! One slip up is all it takes. It's like smoking. You have one cig and you're back to smoking 20 a day. Don't do it. Your stronger than that !!!

Back