Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

im on day 5 ss+ and showing a loss of 5lbs. off out for a meal tonight. chicken tikka salad and no sauces! hope it doesnt affect the scales !

Enjoy your meal you will be fine , I've just had my first ss+ meal and it's made me feel like I've failed and I feel bloated and sick !! It's going to be a terrible result Monday I know as I've cheated as well and some days only had 1 or 2 products poorly children has stressed me out but least I know now it's emotional eating and I have to work on that area - really disappointed with myself
Week 1 -8 lbs

wk 1 8lbs? thats amAzing. im on day5 will weigh on tuesday and would love to have lost 8lbs! i was good. no carbs tonite just the chikn tikka and salad but got home. 3 haribo sweets and 3 cadbury mini eggs. thats it no more

You will be ok just try not to have any more , I had 3/4 maltesers in the week eeeeekkk I've got to put all that aside and crack on tomorrow , my consultant said don't buy things like that but the children still need treats xx

It's really hard I think to get that balance I find it really hard when I cook their tea as well I go and have a bath or a read when hubby and kiddies have tea xxx

No more cheating you'll make it more difficult for yourself because once you say yes to one thing it opens the the flood gates... Or food gates for more. Still amazing loses thought but try and have your 3 meals because otherwise you're running on nothing :)

week 1 = - 10 lbs

I think so , but that could be another excuse that floats about in my head !!!
Have a good day everyone , we are going for a walk in Hunstanton today to get battered by the wind in the beach - I will not have fish and chippies taking a tetra ;-)
X

No more cheating you'll make it more difficult for yourself because once you say yes to one thing it opens the the flood gates... Or food gates for more. Still amazing loses thought but try and have your 3 meals because otherwise you're running on nothing :)

week 1 = - 10 lbs

Wish I could get this in my head like you have - your keeping me on the straight and narrow ( like my waist will be :) )

You can do it Susie. Once you keep saying no to things your brain will get used to having control and not letting what put us here in the first place win! You'll have plenty of time to eat chips and cakes when we are 80. Think of that summer dress or jeans :) if you are ever feeling weak just post on here before you do anything! It's okay to have planned days off but when you give in temptation you're just feeding the fat brained demon we all have in us :)

week 1 = - 10 lbs

Yes I will , well we just had a walk and I didn't touch a chip or even a scrap !!!!! Had my banana tetra - my weigh in is in the morn instead of tues that's all I kept thinking about xx

Haha good good! I had a banana tetra today too! My weigh I'm isn't until Wednesday instead of Monday as I buy over a week at a time. Hoping to lose at least 4 pounds to take me to a stone. Fingers crossed ay!!

week 1 = - 10 lbs

Is the carb count on tetras higher than packet shakes? I don't have a label here to check!

I think it's the same. I only have tetras and doesn't affect me. The only thing is they are more concentrated so you need to drink extra water with them

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Lemon ones are the best. I think the others are hideous

Didn't know you had to drink more water...

week 1 = - 10 lbs

Back