Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Just eat quorn minx and mushrooms and 2 eggs because I was so hungry. Does this effect my results end if the week it's only day 3 iv always had my 3 milkshakes along with this

Just eat quorn minx and mushrooms and 2 eggs because I was so hungry. Does this effect my results end if the week it's only day 3 iv always had my 3 milkshakes along with this
quorn mince is classed as protein as well as eggs, it shouldn't make a difference if it's a one off, it's not like you've had cake. Don't worry keep up the good work

Oh no. Sorry your feeling crap. Your friends not being very helpful. Maybe she's jealous. My sister is very negative too but I just ignore it.

I don't think she is, I think she's just concerned because it's a scary sounding diet. Understandable, really. Though not helpful. I had a half hearted attempt at it last year and stopped after 4 weeks, she says every time we've met up in the past 2 years I was on this diet, which isn't true! I know it isn't because I've been drunk a lot of those times!

With the weight, I'm hoping it's the muscle I've put on from the exercising that's causing the scales to not budge, but it's just so demoralising when you're not eating and that isn't reflected on the scales. I've been taking measurements too so if it is exercise and gaining muscle then it'll show up on measure day. Here's hoping!

I'm just reminding myself that on so few calories I can't put on fat, so not to get so hung up on the scales. It's just hard because you want something that keeps you motivated when it feels tough and never ending! I'm going to treat myself to something like a manicure or something similar, something that's a non food treat to reward myself for the hard work I've put in.

I remember thinking treats should be a big part of my plan, but just haven't kept up with that. Stupid really.

I know what you mean, I have a few people like that in my family!! They keep telling me I need to eat, and keep asking me what I've eaten that day. Just have to ignore them and carry on losing and feeling fab ?
Sorry can't multi quote. I think ignoring them is the right approach if you've tried explaining but they don't get it.

It's weird the kind of unhealthy choices nobody bats an eye about, but something like this is all of a sudden going to be the worst thing ever!

it's going great for me, thanks I've lost 30 pounds since the 2nd of jan.official weigh in 2mora, but I had a sneaky peek ha ha. How about you, how are you getting on???

Wow well done you have been onit for ages. I don't think I could stick with it that long. I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning. 5 pounds so far. I so happy this will keep me motivated till my weighing in Saturday. Good luck at your weigh.

Wow well done you have been onit for ages. I don't think I could stick with it that long. I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning. 5 pounds so far. I so happy this will keep me motivated till my weighing in Saturday. Good luck at your weigh.
time goes really quickly once you get into it. It does get easier, trust me. 5 pounds is fantastic well done you!! I was weighed today and lost an extra pound since yesterday, making my loss so far 31 pounds.good luck for your next weigh in.

31 lb is fab. Well done. I I think I've lost another 3 this week so my total is 27lb in 6 weeks. Very pleased with that.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Exactly. Thanks hun. Your doing fab too :) I just want to be a size 12 again, my 14's are getting loser!!!
Are you on ss? I'm mixing between ss and ss+ x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Brilliant weight loss everyone. Im just back from my week 2 weigh in and ive lost another 4 lbs.

Exactly. Thanks hun. Your doing fab too :) I just want to be a size 12 again, my 14's are getting loser!!! Are you on ss? I'm mixing between ss and ss+ x Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb
I'm doing he same as you, although I've noticed I seem to lose more weight when I'm eating a ss+ meal.

I have just baked my hubby some chocolate and caramel cupcakes and I'm not even tempted by them (yay!!) I asked him not to buy me chocolates this year, and he hasn't so no bad temptations yet.i am having a meal this evening but I think I will skip dessert, fingers crossed that shouldn't be too bad. Happy valentines day everyone, hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing xx

Back