Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Ive just been for a Valentines lunch but I behaved myself to a degree so I dont thi k ive done any damage. Happy Valentines everyone.

Hi all :) I'm on Day 5 of Sole Source... I was in ketosis by Day 2 and the hunger pangs had stopped.... UNTIL now.... A girl at work baked cupcakes & scones this morning I've resisted them but its been so hard! Everyone on Facebook seems to be posting photos of food today! I feel like I'm about to cave in... But I won't let myself! I just needed a rant as no one really understands what its like til you've actually done the diet! :( Ps Happy Valentines Everyone <3

Hi all :) I'm on Day 5 of Sole Source... I was in ketosis by Day 2 and the hunger pangs had stopped.... UNTIL now.... A girl at work baked cupcakes & scones this morning I've resisted them but its been so hard! Everyone on Facebook seems to be posting photos of food today! I feel like I'm about to cave in... But I won't let myself! I just needed a rant as no one really understands what its like til you've actually done the diet! :( Ps Happy Valentines Everyone <3

Stick with it hun. I had hunger and felt and until day 10 and I was in ketosis early too. I promise it gets easier. Happy valentines too. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

It's Valentine's Day, perfect day to treat yourself to some love, which means respecting yourself enough to say no. You're doing this for you, because you want and deserve to feel happy with how you look and feel, and what you've achieved.

Congratulate yourself for how well you've done so far, and treat yourself to something lovely that isn't edible. New make up, hot bath, the next size down jeans to look forward to wearing etc.

Good luck, stay strong!

It's Valentine's Day, perfect day to treat yourself to some love, which means respecting yourself enough to say no. You're doing this for you, because you want and deserve to feel happy with how you look and feel, and what you've achieved.

Congratulate yourself for how well you've done so far, and treat yourself to something lovely that isn't edible. New make up, hot bath, the next size down jeans to look forward to wearing etc.

Good luck, stay strong!

Great post :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Good morning beauties!! Hope u all had a lovely valentines day. I had a meal but did not eat my bread or potatoes I stuck to chicken and veg, and I passed on dessert.stood on scales and I haven't put any weight on. Thank goodness. Right back to it. Have a fab weekend everyone x

Well done :) I stuck to plan too, just had my bar.
Just had my 6th weigh in and 3lb off. Well happy with that. 1 stone 13lb in 6 weeks!!! Happy happy. Just over a stone to go until my target!!!!
Have a good weekend too everyone!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Well done :) I stuck to plan too, just had my bar. Just had my 6th weigh in and 3lb off. Well happy with that. 1 stone 13lb in 6 weeks!!! Happy happy. Just over a stone to go until my target!!!! Have a good weekend too everyone!!! X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb
well done Liz that's a great loss

Hi there,

Was weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs so a total of 15 lbs lost so far since 29/01/14.
Had my first comments on how well I was looking at work which was great. I also love the fact my clothes are not so tight on me - and even a little baggy.

3 stone still to go but I am heading in the right direction.

Have a great weekend all and well done on the losses.xx

Hi there, Was weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs so a total of 15 lbs lost so far since 29/01/14. Had my first comments on how well I was looking at work which was great. I also love the fact my clothes are not so tight on me - and even a little baggy. 3 stone still to go but I am heading in the right direction. Have a great weekend all and well done on the losses.xx
congratulations on your loss.

Hi guys had a few days off plan this week and dreading weigh in tomorrow ughhhhh

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Hope you had an amazing time in London xx

good luck with the weigh in xx

My weight is barely shifting! I was so frustrated yesterday, I had one pack and a ton of coffee, and put on half a pound!

In a way it's made me feel better. Impossible to gain fat on one pack, so it can only be water retention or increase in muscle after the exercise I've been doing.

When people tell you that you can't build muscle on a VLCD, I would like to offer my legs as a counter argument! Thanks, squat challenge!

My weight is barely shifting! I was so frustrated yesterday, I had one pack and a ton of coffee, and put on half a pound!

In a way it's made me feel better. Impossible to gain fat on one pack, so it can only be water retention or increase in muscle after the exercise I've been doing.

When people tell you that you can't build muscle on a VLCD, I would like to offer my legs as a counter argument! Thanks, squat challenge!

Mine was like that this week. Only shifted 1lb in 5 days and then the next 2 days it went down by a lb each. The body is weird but remember there is no way your not losing fat on this diet. It's impossible not too. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Will do thanks guys :) had a great time in London but think it's going to compromise weigh in this week... Never mind... Back to it I guess!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Think I need to start a hobby or something. Maybe crochet to stop myself from wanting to eat. Anyone know any good starter kits?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Back