Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

We have quite a few beauty therapists that also are consultants with us. Seems to be quite complementary

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4
week 5

We have them all over the country. Of you send me your email I can email you about it. K x

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

What was your loss showing? Good luck, keep us updated x

Mines on Saturday but in the evening for the first time and not the morning so might just use my weigh in on my scales in the morning as weight varies so much throughout the day!!

I weigh every day, it's a proper addiction!

I'm a dog trainer by day, and know that regular positive reinforcement strengthens behaviour. Every loss is my 'click', and that's what I intend to keep telling myself :p

What was your loss showing? Good luck, keep us updated x Mines on Saturday but in the evening for the first time and not the morning so might just use my weigh in on my scales in the morning as weight varies so much throughout the day!!
it was showing as a 3 lb loss. I too get weighed in the evening every week. I have to admit I'm a little bit addicted to standing on the scales too, I weigh myself every morning,keeps me focused . Glad I'm not the only one.

I stand on the scales every day too. I was going really well until Sunday when we went on a mini break. I ate here and there and had a few drinks. Then thekid was Iin hospital overnight and I didnt have my shakes with me so I had pizza as you do. I think im going to be evens when I go in this week and im going to write it off and get back on plan as of today.

3lb is fab :) Mimes looking bad at the mo, only 1lb despite being 100%, didn't even eat valentines which is quite depressing!!!!
Have a good day everyone x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

I stand on the scales every day too. I was going really well until Sunday when we went on a mini break. I ate here and there and had a few drinks. Then thekid was Iin hospital overnight and I didnt have my shakes with me so I had pizza as you do. I think im going to be evens when I go in this week and im going to write it off and get back on plan as of today.[/ QUOTE]

Hope it was nothing to serious at the hosp. I wouldn't worry about it. The main thing is your getting back on it. Well done x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Hope everyone is having a good week x

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

Hope everyone is having a good week x

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

Was wondering where you were, thought you'd gone AWOL on us :)
How you doing? Finding it ok getting back on plan? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Managed to get an earlier weigh in, and my official loss this week is 4 lbs in so chuffed. Hope everyone else is doing good.
Lizwhite29, I had a similar thing happen regarding low loss, I had gone Thursday -Tuesday with no loss then my consultant said to have a meal because if you are using more energy you can go into starvation mode, it worked I lost 3 pounds from Tuesday - Thursday, I now have a meal most days.

Back