Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Me neither although they are all noticing so I just say I'm on a strict detox and when they say what are you eating I just say most things except carbs. That seems to shut them up lol.
You'll have 2 & a half stone off in no time livvy. Good luck x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

I feel bad, I mean really bad. I almost vomited earlier and I feel faint and weak. I didn't feel like this before and I can't feel like this with a 5 month old to look after plus starting full time work next week. I dunno what to do. I'm thinking of having two packets and a ww meal in evening as I'll be at work then. At least it will limit the damage. I have a couple of weeks left then after that, I might just do ww, then gradually do healthy eating. What does everyone think?

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've drank my water for the day and I've had an omelette which has made me worse....

I feel bad, I mean really bad. I almost vomited earlier and I feel faint and weak. I didn't feel like this before and I can't feel like this with a 5 month old to look after plus starting full time work next week. I dunno what to do. I'm thinking of having two packets and a ww meal in evening as I'll be at work then. At least it will limit the damage. I have a couple of weeks left then after that, I might just do ww, then gradually do healthy eating. What does everyone think?

You're going back into ketosis. I puked too the last time. You won't feel like this again unless you cheat again or come off the diet altogether. I promise it only lasts for a day or so.

I agree, I'd stay on and not cheat again. Prob your body repelling about the in and out of ketosis. I feel like crap too. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Just had beans on toast. I've tried on more clothes and I can fit into a few pairs of jeans. What worries me is lifting my little one while feeling dizzy and faint. I thunk I'll incorporate one meal and keep to two pack, it's almost like step 3

You're out of ketosis again after that meal. The cambridge plan works when you stick to it. Beans on toast isn't in any of the steps (unfortunately as I'd love some myself right now). I think if you continue like this you are in danger of undoing all your hard work and putting the weight back on again quickly. From reading all the restart stories on here the main theme of them is that they didn't do the maintenance and piled the weight back on and sometimes more and had to start from scratch again. I've no intention of going through this torture twice. You are your own boss and it's completely up to yourself if you want to lose the weight or not but for me I think your suggestions may only end up doing yourself harm in the long run. I don't see any point in bothering with the shakes and then having a carb laden meal. Would you consider talking to your CDC about moving up to Step 3 and sticking with the prescribed meals on that. That would limit the weight gain for you. You might even lose an extra lb or two.

Yeah maybe, I think step 3 you can have porridge. I am worried about suddenly putting the weight back on again. Even if I eat healthy like I did before my son, I worry I put on. I dunno how it works but I just wanted to lose the baby weight then eat and exercise as I did before I got pregnant..

Ok, I've had a wobble. I'm gunna try and aim for another stone on ss/ ss+. I keep trying on my clothes and so many of my work ones are still too tight. I know another stone and they'll fit. I'm just exhausted with my little one not sleeping, plus going back to work after maternity, and having my hair dyed orange at the hairdressers has made me really stressed this week. I'm gunna try again tomorrow. I know it means ketosis all over ( although I'm hoping it's tiredness because that does make me sick) but ah well, I keep thinking if summer with shorts and boobtubes lol. Thanks ladies x

Come on susie, you can do it :) Few more weeks that's all, you've cons so far!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Some exciting news. Finally my scales are on the move!!!! I'd lost the 3lb I'd put on from my day off on Tuesday and yesterday and today I've lost another lb each day so 2lb gone and still 2 days to weigh in. Hopefully ill lose another lb to make it 3lb for the week. 1 stone 1lb to go!!!! :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hurrah! At bloomin last!

I know lol. Goes to show though that if you persevere it works :) How you doing? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

That's great news!!!!! I'm so glad for you that you stuck with it. Onwards and downwards! My weigh in is tonight. To say I'm thinking of nothing else is an under statement. The needle on my scales hasn't moved since last Friday and I've a long planned night out this Saturday coming that I won't not have a drink at so who knows that the next week or two is going to bring. Easter Monday is the date in my head that I reckoned I would move to Maintenance and I reckon I'm about 10 lbs from goal at the moment so it's still all to play for. I'm excited for you for your weigh in on Saturday already!

Thanks hun. Yeah pleased I didn't give up, my desire to be slim is bigger than eating a burger lol.
Even if you so stay the same think of the bigger picture, that's what I done. You'll be fine I'm sure. Not long and we will both be at goal!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I'm going to use you as inspiration. I'd have definitely fallen off the wagon if it had been me!

At the end of today, I reach the 10 week mark. I'm feeling a bit weak and dizzy, and have been for the last couple of days. I have a planned week off when I'm in Paris so hoping that'll help with that. I know I'll put weight on, but there's only so much damage you can do in a week and it'll come off again. I still haven't decided what I want to do for after that. I'm definitely on 100% until I hit 12 stone, but I might start doing 4 weeks on and one week off after that until I reach goal.

I know it's not an accepted way of doing things, but my thinking is it'll keep my metabolism going, prevent hair loss and dizziness (I had both last time) and give me practice at keeping up with regular cooking which has always been my downfall in the past.

Yeah I'm the same, 10 weeks done today. Can't believe we've done it :)
Enjoy your hols, I would. When do you go? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Well done!! It's good that you're losing again. What did you eat when ypu put on:? I'm scared that when we finish eventually, and eat normally, we'll put it all back on

I had some bread, chicken, maltesers and wine so defo went for it. Once we move up the steps and come off it we won't be eating like that everyday so will be ok. I only eat that to cone out of ketosis and kickstart. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

But I'd eat that easy, although I'm not a huge wine fan, more Bailey's lol. Oh I hope I havnt put on, after sts then being bad for a day, not sure I could cope with a gain :(

Back