Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I was doing weight watchers. Have lost about 11lb with them but it's sooo slow. I was literally killing myself to lose 1-2 lb a week, when you know you have 5 stone to shift that amount of weight loss is soul destroying. I need to see results and I want them quickly. This diet provides that for me. X

Yes being good here :) Krazzed it's fab that your nearly in the 14's. you'll soon be near the 13's too. Can't believe I'm half way through week 11, always said I'd do 8 weeks max then switch to weight watchers for the last bit. 12lb to go :) X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Been struggling all day for some reason, was so hungry last night after my bar so went up bed hungey. Woke this morning not feeling too bad but as the day has gone on felt dizzy, starving and not with it. Had a shake this morn and a bar for lunch but by 3 I was starving again. Drank 3 litres of water already so not that. Just left work and went straight to the supermarket and bought some cooked chicken and had that. Still feel bad, going to have an omelette when I get home and see how I feel then. Maybe I need to move up a step. Hate feeling like this :-(

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Oh no that's not good. Tell your consultant and see what she thinks?! Definitely have an omelette and take it easy tonight :) x

Total loss = 22lbs

That's exactly how I felt, very dizzy and faint with sickness. I moved to step 2 and felt instantly better. I think ss is good for a while but gets too much for bodies. That's prob why you can only do it for 12 weeks.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks both. Going to have an omelette and early night. Was only planning another few weeks on ss anyway as close to goal. May go up to step 2, will text her tomorrow if I still feel bad. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

It's like how I felt a few times at the start, headache, irrational etc. feel sorry for the people around me at work, think I was slightly grumpy lol. Don't think the heavy period is helping either!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Maybe it's the period rather than the diet ans maybe you just need some more iron.... Have some spinach tonight if you can might make you feel better x

Total loss = 22lbs

I'd move to step 2 while the heavy period is with you, then try SS again and see how that is. If you're still bad, go back to step 2. I think having even a week at the higher steps will help, but it's a personal choice.

I'm having a bad day. I've got a lot of packs I don't like left so I've been working through them first. Today I had a horrible morning, and then I crashed the car (no damage except my mental health and a sore head) so decided to treat myself to one of the spaghetti packs (slim and save). None left! What a truly awful day, I am treating this as a test. If I can get through today without junk food, I can get through anything!

I read on one of the other forums, one lady swears by hard boiled eggs. When she gets to a point where she's starving she boils an egg and hay presto! Not tried it myself but I'll bear it in mind!!!
Just thought I'd share!

What's slim and save like funny farm? Were you doing it before?

Total loss = 22lbs

Thanks guys. Had an omelette and half a bar, was suppose to have another shake but didnt fancy it so had half a bar (didnt want to go over on carbs so just had half) my other half had the rest, he likes them lol and being as he's lost over a stone since I've been on this even though he's dead skinny anyway I didn't object. He now weighs 10 stone 2, was quite worried about him the other day so done his bmi, it's 21!!!!! Need to fatten him up a little I think. Anyway, feeling a bit better. Will move to step 2 I think. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I'd move to step 2 while the heavy period is with you, then try SS again and see how that is. If you're still bad, go back to step 2. I think having even a week at the higher steps will help, but it's a personal choice.

I'm having a bad day. I've got a lot of packs I don't like left so I've been working through them first. Today I had a horrible morning, and then I crashed the car (no damage except my mental health and a sore head) so decided to treat myself to one of the spaghetti packs (slim and save). None left! What a truly awful day, I am treating this as a test. If I can get through today without junk food, I can get through anything!

Hope you ok after your crash. Well done for resisting. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yeah good idea. Yeah feed him all the things you want to eat hehe

Total loss = 22lbs

I try to but then say to him what did you have to eat at work and he'll be like oh just a go ahead bar and an apple?!?!? I mean what guy eats just that all day? He works near a massive asda so no excuse not to get something. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Step 2 has helped me to stop cheating a little I think

That's great Susie!!!! My fella eats all the bad stuff but stays slim.... Not fair

Total loss = 22lbs

Yeah mine too. He only weighs 11.4. He is a postie tho, he walks for 5 hours a day lol

Morning all, feeling a bit better this morning but still have a headache. Was in bed at 9 lol. Lost another 1lb this morning so now 11lb to go. Whoop lol. Anyone would think I was desperate to finish this :) Busy day today at work, out visiting stores so hopefully won't feel as hungry as yesterday. Have a good day everyone. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back