Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I was a tight 16 at 15 stone and a 14 at 13-13.7 stone. I put weight on all over so think I carry it quite well. The picture below is me last year at 13.7 stone in a size 14 dress. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395608536.139978.jpg

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Day 5 and I'm still starving. Is that normal?

Yes totally normal. Days 4&5 were torture for me as was day 10 for some reason. Just stick with it, have a bath or early night. Hope you feel better in the morning.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

I'm on day 7 and days 1-7 have been torture for me everyday :( I'm just so hungry all the time. I'm on SS and 3 evenings I've had tuna or eggs as an evening snack before I eat my own arm!!!

Heyyy... im on day2! N starving...! My huby is due back soon n has said hes gonna have a maccys! Which isnt gonna help! And im also on ss but just 3 shakes and water... just so hungry that I wanna cry lol!

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Try to keep strong, it does pass - honest! If your really needing something, try a small portion of protein like tuna or an egg, seems to help without affecting your weight loss. X

Try to keep strong, it does pass - honest! If your really needing something, try a small portion of protein like tuna or an egg, seems to help without affecting your weight loss. X

Hey anne... Thanks for the reply means alot lol... and yes im trying to keep strong but the headaches n hunger pains r killing me lol... and I dont like tuna lol... but egg is it the white or yolk?

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

You can have the whole egg but you are nt on SS anymore when you're eating. I found it worked best for me to just stick with tye shakes for two weeks and then move up to SS+ and have 2 eggs a day.

Day 5 and I'm still starving. Is that normal?

Yeah, totally. Until you get into ketosis, then it stops. Drink water and black coffee until it stops

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm on day 7 and days 1-7 have been torture for me everyday :( I'm just so hungry all the time. I'm on SS and 3 evenings I've had tuna or eggs as an evening snack before I eat my own arm!!!

I started feeling normal around day 10. It was week 4-5 before my concentration came back though.

I started feeling normal around day 10. It was week 4-5 before my concentration came back though.

Yeah same for me. Day 10 was bad then once past that I was fine.
How you finding ww? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Yeah same for me. Day 10 was bad then once past that I was fine.
How you finding ww? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Great in some respects. I've lost 2 lbs since Friday and I get to eat now. Plus I love exercise and I was able to walk 12km yesterday without keeling over. I require a lot more willpower for it though than I ever did on Cambridge because of all the choices and I have to be aware of how I still need to monitor my carbs and calorie intake for the moment because I did a vlcd for so long and I don't want to pile on weight really quickly. I'm still having CD packs though every day so I'm probably near enough to eating a Cambridge Step 3 diet plan at the moment rather than a straight WW one.

That's good about the 2lb, bet your pleased. Well done on the exercise. I can't wait to exercise again, not long for me. I can imagine its hard to choose the right stuff as I want everything I've missed the past 12 weeks. What have you been having on a typical day? Hope you don't mind me asking, interested as think ill do this once at target. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Today I'm having:

6.30 - Cambrige Lemon Bar and a glass of water
9 - Bowl of porridge with a few frozen raspberries
11 - Half a low fat natural organic yogurt with a sprinkling of granola and a spoon of my homemade sugarfree jam
Lunch - 50g of wholewheat organic pasta with my homemade tomato ketchup and a piece of grilled cod
Afternoon Snack - Pack of WW hula hoops and a cup of tea
Dinner - Half a can of tuna and mixed leaves with some chopped cucumber and 4 slices of pickled beetroot

Comes in around 1000 cals for the day and about 23 WW points. I'll also go for a 5km brisk walk tonight.

Thank you. Although that's only 1000 cals that sounds like loads. I can't wait lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Today I'm having:

6.30 - Cambrige Lemon Bar and a glass of water
9 - Bowl of porridge with a few frozen raspberries
11 - Half a low fat natural organic yogurt with a sprinkling of granola and a spoon of my homemade sugarfree jam
Lunch - 50g of wholewheat organic pasta with my homemade tomato ketchup and a piece of grilled cod
Afternoon Snack - Pack of WW hula hoops and a cup of tea
Dinner - Half a can of tuna and mixed leaves with some chopped cucumber and 4 slices of pickled beetroot

Comes in around 1000 cals for the day and about 23 WW points. I'll also go for a 5km brisk walk tonight.

Step 3? Are you losing much?

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for responding. Day 6 today and still very hungry. I'm drinking about 3 litres per day and adding decaf expresso shots to the shakes. I think I'm going to go back to my bed as I really want to nibble on something.

I am so impressed with you all for sticking at it.

I spent a lot of time in bed in the first week and a bit. After the hunger went physically it was still psychologically difficult and then I felt very weak. I rested loads and it passed. Just remember that it passes, and before long you feel great!

Back