Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Oh no :( maybe it's the sugar in fruit and yoghurt. Try to still how low carbs or atleast low gi carbs. Might help?

Total loss = 24lbs

Morning all,
I'm still showing a 6lb gain :-( Feeling so bloated and horrible too. Going to replace my dinner with a bar and see how I get on. So ill have yogurt and fruit for breakfast, salad with protein for lunch plus an apple then the bar for dinner. See how that makes me feel and how the scales react.

Susie - what have you been having? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Sometimes I'll gave a shake for brekkie and point it 4, if hungry, I'll have shredded wheat and point 4. Usually apple st some point, salad, venison last night. God knows what I weigh

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks. Probably the wine and bits I had last past 2 weekends. Being super strict now. May even have a few days back on plan, like step 2 as have some products left. Failing that I may do a few weeks back on. I only had 8lb to go but now I've gained 6lb that's like a stone now. Should of lost more on plan. Could maybe do 2 weeks of step 2 then a week each on steps 3&4. What do you think? I can't do it until Easter weekend though as away next week with my 2 teenage nieces and can't have them seeing me on shakes as one of them has a problem with the way she looks (she's 13 and not fat at all) but convinced she is and keeps asking what I've eaten to lose weight so don't want her seeing me on shakes. Feeling bloated and fed up lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

I don't thunk you should jump to cambs then back again otherwise you'll yo yo which isn't good. Did you point the wine? I don't have weeklies, and sometimes I dont have all my daily points either, I'm trying to go light on carbs still but I also feel bloated. I'll get weighed next Tuesday because Tuesday is my local one, don't see point tonight because I've done it for 3 days. I'm expecting to put on some before I lose. I just hope mentally it won't depress me.

I didn't really follow any plan the weekend ( unless drinking 10 tonnes of wine and eating millions of crisps is a new diet) lol. My own thought I know. Will see what the next few days bring. If I lose even a lb or 2 ill be happy and then join ww properly.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

22 grams of carbs in apples!!!! That's where I've been going wrong, that and parsnips I think!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

It's weird, I'm trying not to compare cambs to ww because it's totally different mindset. Apple's are free on ww but I limit my fruit intake due to sugar and carbs are leaving me bloated

Im super bloated but starving too. Ive had two apples and a banana today. Am I going to have tocut back on fruit?

Reckon it may be that for all of us. We have been on cambridge for so long that our bodies are not use to it all. Berries are the best and peaches are not too bad so going to swap them. Just having a bar for dinner to try and get rid of some of the bloating. Also back to the 3 litres of water. Think that might be a bit of my gain as didnt drink much water at the weekend. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

That bloating feeling you are experience is the sweet Sign of being full lol.... I miss those days ;) hope you manage to lose the last bit. You've all done so well though so don't be too hard on yourselves!

Total loss = 24lbs

Super bloated after dinner. My belly is popping out. I've deffo gained, too scared to weigh myself. Think I need to up my water, I've only had about 1.5 litres

Oh no!!! Fingers crossed u havent. More you drink the more u shrink :)

Total loss = 24lbs

Im gaining too on 1200 calories a day - its driving me nuts. Its because im on bed rest so my exercise has gone from loads to nothing. Im not leaving the house much.

When I was on Atkins I would have chicken and avocado salad with crispy bacon on top, no dressing but can have full fat mayo, that's a really yummy low carb meal. Also lamb chops with broccoli and grated cheese on top with garlic mushrooms in soured cream was a favourite. And for desserts I would whip some double cream and stir it into sugar free jelly to make mousse. Or pork chops on a bed of buttered cabbage. Not low cal but low carb, I stayed in ketosis while eating those things. Things like milk and yoghurt and some fruit are massively carby. Maybe substitute yoghurt for creme fresh or fromage frais. Now I'm hungry :(

Im gaining too on 1200 calories a day - its driving me nuts. Its because im on bed rest so my exercise has gone from loads to nothing. Im not leaving the house much.

Is that what ww is? ****, from 810 to 1200 is a big jump, or is step 3 1000? Can't remember. I can't really exercise, now maternity leave has finished and I'm back at work, it's hard to find time

Think it's defo the water. I drank loads the past 2 days and lost 3lb of the 6lb I'd gained so feeling happy. Have a good day everyone x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Fingers crossed. Need to keep it off now I have a wedding to plan :) Not planning on getting married until next year so need to be good!!!
How you feeling now kiwi? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

You're going to have so much fun planning the wedding Liz. Me, Im on day 8 of a migraine. I hadnt taken sick leave in 5 yrs before this. This is the maddest one ever. The hospital thought I had had a stroke. Thankfully just a fancy headache. I needed the rest so the time off doing nothing is great. Pity it hasnt curbed my appetite.

Hi everyone, first day of Cambridge today! Done it before but never managed to stick at it for more than 2.5 weeks sadly. This time though I am doing it for my wedding, have my first dress fitting in 9 weeks so really want to shift a couple of stone. Definitely in need of some support!

Back