Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

My local is Tuesday

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all. I started on Monday, so day 3 for me. Thought I'd pop on and say hi as not many active Cambridge threads going? I've just read all your amazing loses, well done!

My class will be early Tuesdays or Thursdays I think u can go either day. Getting tempted to do 2 more weeks back on cambridge after Easter if I don't lose just a lb by then.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I'm giving it a month I think, if it doesn't work, I'll just have to try abd find the money

I think I lost that stubborn lb overnight so im expecting a loss this evening At WW. We shall see!

Good luck kiwi. Let us know how you get on. I'm giving it another 10 days then will see.

ive been doing it exactly a month, i still feel like a newbie but i guess im not anymore lol. my last weigh in was monday and i lost 8lbs this week. so i dont know what next monday will bring, going to my inlaws this weekend and i have offered to babysit while they all go out for a meal because i dont want to be sitting in any restaurants lol. its my mother in laws birthday and i love baking so i always offer to make the cakes, got a bit bored of making regular sponge so I am making a chocolate croquembouche lol, so yesterday i made 101 choux buns for the profiterole tower, I thought it would be easier to resist because im not a massive fan of profiteroles. i find it the hardest not to taste the spoon when i am making frosting, so i wanted to avoid that particular dilemma.

I preferred to avoid all social situations at the start, decided to dedicate 12 weeks to ss+ and that's what I stuck to. I think it's more mind of matter for me. Once I'm determined then I stick to things. Well done for resisting. You'll be fine now your 4 weeks in. I found from weeks 3-10 the easiest.
How's everyone's day been? Mines ok, craving food today but resisted. Just had my fruit, yoghurt and chicken salad. Drinking tomorrow as its my works leaving drinks so will need to eat more tomorrow. The bloating has gone and that's made me feel half a stone lighter lol. Defo think the water helps. Quite pleased I've only gained 3lb over the past 2 weeks, I've heard of people gaining 7lb to a stone when they come off!!!

Been doing better with water now :) glad you've been doing good !!! How's everyone else doing?

Total loss = 24lbs

Well, I'm only at the end of day 1 (after three previous successes and regains) but today is the first day I've been 100% since trying to restart again and again over the last 6 months, so I feel like that bodes well! Managed 15 weeks 100% before so hopefully will do that again, but this time keep it off. Despite my re gain, I do love this diet!

Oh god if I gain 7 lb I'll have to go back to cambs. I couldn't get over such a gain mentally

Still bloated :(

Wow! Such inspirational losses and thanks again for all the good wishes and tips. Felt a bit lightheaded today but drunk some cold water and felt better. Just remembered I am supposed to be going to a family lunch party on Sunday, how do I handle it? I don't want to tell my family I am on Cambridge, think they will be judgemental, although they are on at me to loose weight, any answers? X

if you have to eat avoid all carbs, thats the simple solution, no breads pastas or rice (easier said than done) stick to chicken and meats and salads. i had to go for a meal on my second week and i ordered a salad and the gits brought me a baguette with it, which is impossible to resist lol.

Wow! Such inspirational losses and thanks again for all the good wishes and tips. Felt a bit lightheaded today but drunk some cold water and felt better. Just remembered I am supposed to be going to a family lunch party on Sunday, how do I handle it? I don't want to tell my family I am on Cambridge, think they will be judgemental, although they are on at me to loose weight, any answers? X

Chicken or steak with green salad or green veg or cooked mushrooms

Yeah lol. I've kept in my points, not touched weeklies. I'll follow it til Tuesday and see. If it's bad, I'll reduce carbs and see if it makes a difference. I'm making curry sat night but I'll have the good old cauliflower rice instead so I save points

Yeah lol. I've kept in my points, not touched weeklies. I'll follow it til Tuesday and see. If it's bad, I'll reduce carbs and see if it makes a difference. I'm making curry sat night but I'll have the good old cauliflower rice instead so I save points

I'd maybe expect a small gain. I'm happy with the 3lb I've gained to be honest. Hoping that's gone in the next week or 2 though.

Back