Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Jo - can't see your signature on my phone. That's a fab loss. Well done.

My days been fine, just a few cravings but nothing major.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Hi my names Natalie

Hope you don't mind me posting

This is my 5th week doing sole source, I'm starting to struggle a bit to be honest iv lost 17lbs so far. I had my 4th weigh in today and only lost 1lb! It's made me feel a bit rubbish. I went to nandos on Friday and ate a chicken salad and since then I keep getting cravings for food I'm trying really hard not to give in as I don't think I'm actually hungry andI don't want next week to only be a 1lb loss.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi Natalie,

Stick with it, I had 2 stay the same weeks. Very frustrating but the worst thing to do is give it as you'll have to do it all again. Have you been measuring yourself? I found the weeks I lost little weight I'd lose inches. Try some smaller clothes on, I bought smaller clothes and every week I tried them on and the zips started to go further up. Now they fit. That's the best feeling in the world. It's a lot better than the feeling of eating as trust me 20 mins after a binge you'll regret it.

Good luck. :)

Hi Natalie, Stick with it, I had 2 stay the same weeks. Very frustrating but the worst thing to do is give it as you'll have to do it all again. Have you been measuring yourself? I found the weeks I lost little weight I'd lose inches. Try some smaller clothes on, I bought smaller clothes and every week I tried them on and the zips started to go further up. Now they fit. That's the best feeling in the world. It's a lot better than the feeling of eating as trust me 20 mins after a binge you'll regret it. Good luck. :) Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Hi ?

It's just a bit frustrating when you stick to it..well apart from the nandos lol, I lost 1/2 and inch from my waist, she measures the rest every three weeks, I brought two top which didn't fit me when I first started but do now ? at least I lost something I think I probably would have gave in if I stayed the same, I'm going to be 100% now!

Hi ? It's just a bit frustrating when you stick to it..well apart from the nandos lol, I lost 1/2 and inch from my waist, she measures the rest every three weeks, I brought two top which didn't fit me when I first started but do now ? at least I lost something I think I probably would have gave in if I stayed the same, I'm going to be 100% now!

Sorry about the ? My smiley face didn't come up lol

Keep strong Natalie, its so worth it! Look at your losses as an average over 4 weeks - 17lbs in total is amazing!

Our bodies are funny, sometimes I lose barely anything, and then have a big catch up week. The satisfaction at being 100% is worth way more than cheating.

How much more you hoping to lose?

I want to get down to 11stone so have 6 more to lose, it seems so far away! I will feel more positive tomorrow ? thanks for your support

You will. Try and just get through tomorrow for now. Just aim for that one day 100% and once you've achieved that, think about the day after. A day is achievable.

Morning all :)

Natalie - did you have spices or lemon & herbs on your nandos? Also did you eat the tomatoes on the salad? What about drinks with it? You still lost a lb and like Jo said think about the bigger picture. Your body might just be freaking out, that's what mine did I think.

Day 2 again lol. We can do this!!!!

4lbs is amazing, well done! My results are in my signature, don't know if you can see it? I've lost 19lbs in my first 25 days, and hoping to lose another stone in the next 4 weeks then do 7 weeks of the steps and lose a stone during that time too. What are you struggling with mentally? Good to vent sometimes!

Hey Jo, I can only see your stats if I go on the website and I usually use the app....you're doing amazing though! Well done :)

Just that mental pull to food. I'm missing being in the kitchen, I miss flavour too as Cd Is very same old same old even though I do add spices and herbs. I guess it's a form of self sabotage? Or just finding it harder this time to break the food habit. It's bothering me as I'm very determined (stubborn) so I have to do this, but it's not as easy this time round :(

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Yeah really good point Liz, think anything out of the ordinary can be quite a shock for our bodies, probably just water retention.

Thanks Lizz :) I know what you mean. Def harder this time but if you've got through the days so far you can do the same again no problems :)

The slim and save bars are gross!!!! Ordered a few to try. Totally rank!!!!

We are all being super focused which is positive! It keeps me going :)

Day 2 (again) is nearly over. Been a good day and I went to the gym, done a cx works class and walked 3 miles to the station instead of getting the tube. So all good.

How's everyone doing?

Yay well done you! That's super for day 2!

Rubbish! Had 10 pork scratchings :( such I moron!!

Oh no :-( Least it wasn't a carb feast though. Stop there and forget about it. The worst thing to do is think sod it and eat more. You might even stay in ketosis. I always had chicken or meat in the fridge for desperate times.

I don't know what came over me! I ended up tipping the rest straight into the black bin!

I'll have to do some exercise and be 100% between now and Monday night and hope I'm not an idiot again!

As long as you get back on track the worst that'll happen is a bit of water retention. Remember how bad you feel now for when you next feel tempted!

I feel bloody shocking! Next time I'm tempted remind me of this moment lol no honking for me today :(

Back