Is anyone taking weekly/monthly photos?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Im wondering if any of you are taking photos of yourselves as you lose weight?
Ive got my horrible fat photies on my profile ( feel free to browse and puke ).
Think after WI tomorrow i will get hubby to take a pic and do the same every 3 or 4 weeks ;)
I need all the motivation i can get!

I am but I can't upload them! No idea why....even my Avatar comes from my Facebook page.......don't want to ask my OH, who is very computer-literate, to do it for me as I don't want hmi to see the photos.....I look totally gross, I honestly had no idea that I looked that bad:(

Im wondering if any of you are taking photos of yourselves as you lose weight?
Ive got my horrible fat photies on my profile ( feel free to browse and puke ).
Think after WI tomorrow i will get hubby to take a pic and do the same every 3 or 4 weeks ;)
I need all the motivation i can get!

I haven't had one photo taken since I started, I'd rather wait as long as I can for maximum impact.

thats a good idea, I tend to hide when there is a camera about, but we had a family do the weekend before last and had some pics taken with my nana, my mum and my daughter (4 generations of girlies) so will pop them on my profile so you can see.

Although dont be misled by my 'waist' its a steel boned corset pulling me in 4 inches LOL

ah heck apparently I dont have enough privaligies to have photos yet?

Im thinking of taking one a month though :)

will go and try and nosey around at everyone elses though :)

I wish i had taken pics from the start, my mate did and theyre a great idea. You can proper see a massive difference in everyone x

I started, and have photos from about a fortnight in.... and then I have failed miserably ever since!! Thanks for the reminder though, I'll get OH to take some tonight!

Yeah, OH took some photos for me...omg, really gross, how did I let it get this bad???? :eek: Thought it may be motivational this time to record my progress. Not showing them until half way though, don't wanna depress everyone...haha!
Moomintrolljin, your photo is not bad, you look happy....but I suppose you will look even happier when you see the results of further weight loss.
See ya in the pics :peep:

i took pictures when i started, i had planned on taken them every week but i forgot so i took one last week so i might do it every three weeks to keep it right lol...

I agree with candlewix, you don't look that bad at all moomintrolljen...I love that gold top lol!
I took a photo of myself in my undies last week (horrendous!) and its now safely stashed away in my knicker drawer...no ones gonna see that lol! I'm goin to look at it everyday to remind me how bad I look and to give me the motivation to carry on. I did put some photos on my profile last year, some from years ago when I was slim and some fat ones too :cry:. Will hopefully be able to put some more slim ones on once I've lost the weight :)

Awww thanks for the compliments girls x x x
Hopefully i will feel alot better about myself as the weight melts off! ;)

Really well thanks - needed a boost in weight loss and am planning on doing this until christmas and then back to SW x x
Hope you doing well

I did last year when I was on the diet, but until I get back to where I left off, there's no point in taking any new pictures because the big difference will be beyond where I left off. 2 stone to go til more photos lol!

Back