Is exante as good as lipotrim?

glammam

ok, after losing 44 pound on lipotrim 2 years ago I have regained 20 pounds...completly my fault not the diet! I have tried to do exante unsuccessfully but I am going on hols in 6 weeks and would love to lose a stone or more. Do I go to the chemist tomorrow and buy lipotrim or use the exante I already have? Dont know if I didnt have the will power with exante or if I didnt get into ketosis? Any advice welcome :) xx

ok, after losing 44 pound on lipotrim 2 years ago I have regained 20 pounds...completly my fault not the diet! I have tried to do exante unsuccessfully but I am going on hols in 6 weeks and would love to lose a stone or more. Do I go to the chemist tomorrow and buy lipotrim or use the exante I already have? Dont know if I didnt have the will power with exante or if I didnt get into ketosis? Any advice welcome :) xx

Hi,

I have only used Lipotrim, but I think that the weekly weigh-ins at the chemist's help to keep you on track. You could start with Lipotrim to keep you focussed, and once you are in the swing of it, use up the Exante products you already have?

Good Luck
Clair x

Thanks for the response. Yeah you are right, I think it was the weekly weigh ins at the chemist that kept me focussed. Also, couldnt get past the first week with exante previously always kept picking so didnt know if it was me not getting into ketosis with the exante bars or because I didnt give it chance. hope I can do it this time ... ! Thanks again and well done on your loss, amazing xx

Back