Is is common for CDCs to charge different for same product?

I have been SS'ing for a week and a bit and one of my mates has just picked up her first weeks supply today - paying a good few quid less for a weeks supply of tetras than I do. She bought exactly the same as me - so I was wondering whether this is normal - I assumed the tetras would be the same price no matter where you bought them - but it seems not - can anyone shed any light?

THANKS
Lily xx:confused:

CDC's are self employed so pricing may vary from CDC to CDC.

Love Mini xxx

I think CDCs are allowed to charge what they like (within reason). Some, like mine, charge the same for all their products, others charge a little more for the tetras and bars (as I believe they have to pay more for them cost).

Maybe a CDC can shed more light on it.

Have just found the answer to my own question!!

just read that CDC's can charge differently - so maybe I will be changing mine pretty soon cos the difference works out at over fifteen quid a week!!! As much as I am benefitting from the diet if I can get save myself fifteen quid a week - I will do!!

Lily xx;) ;)

That's the thing about being self-employed ... if a CDC charges too much then people can vote with their feet :)

Tetra packs are Bars do cost more, hence some CDC's do charge more as well.

Also Stacey is right, it all depends on how good your CDC is. As some do really give alot to support the clients, so......

End of the day, its all your decision. You can choose which CDC suits you most.

My CDC charges me the same for all packs and she is very good and dedicated to helping me. Couldn't ask for me. I wouldn't change her even if she put the prices up because trust in a person and feeling like the person cares means more to me xx

Back