Is it a good idea?

hannahstar

I'm having a super hard time on SS, again, it's been two days but I hate nearly all of the packets and I don't think I can eat three leek and potato soups every day til Christmas.

So I was thinking I might go on the 810 ... It seems like that might work better for me, personally.

I've kind of been thrown into this, from consuming a shed load of calories a day to suddenly stopping my sugar and fat intake... and I'm totally miserable. I've done nothing but shout at my boyfriend and I would KILL for like, some chicken right now :(

Has anyone else SS-ed then decided 810 was a good idea?

hunni, personally I would say you have done 2 days of ss so far at day 3 or 4 it does get easier as you will go into Ketosis, there are lots of different shakes and soups you can have and soon you will be able to have the bars too, I would say stick to ss for the week speak to you cdc and try all the flafours before you rule them out, some i hated when i first started but there are a few i like now, i mainly live on chocolate tetras though :)
good luck in whatever you decide xx

i agree with miss pinkkat give everything a go. ill give you some advice a lot of people on here wont like me saying this but whenever i struggle with solsource which is often ill eat a low carb meal or snack like chick and salad or tuna cos it picks me up and makes me feel better then i can get through the next few days 100% because i know if i do struggle i can have something to help me get through it and stick to it rather as feeling so down and going on a binge. I once ate cheese omelettes for dinner every night cos eggs and cheese are low carb and i still lost 4lb that week.

i know this isnt the advice that some people would give but i know how it feels to struggle with willpower and mind demons and this way works for me im happier knowing i can do 100% for 3-4 days then have a small low carb meal then back on to it.

just find what works for you xx

I started SS exactly a week ago and found it SO hard. But I really think that you should give it a go. You've already got through the 1st few days... so just try and make it to your first weigh in. You've only got 5 days left till your 1st weigh in and just take each day as it comes. Make a decision after your first week and no doubt you will be feeling different then!

I'm not saying its easy, but you've got all of us on this forum to help you through this hard time. And it WILL get easier.

As for the shakes, I see where you are coming from. I find the shakes repulsive and many of the soups as well.

I basically live off the strawberry bricks for breakfast (tastes like condensed milk with strawberry nesquik), chocolate brick (tastes like maltesers) and the mushroom soup for dinner. I have a few satchets of the leek and potato and chicken and mushroom for when I feel I need a bit of a change, but otherwise stick to that!

As I said before, just remember, IT GETS EASIER so just try to stick to it! An re-evaluate it in a weeks time. If you still feel the same in a week, then change your plan but at least you know you gave SS a go!!

x

So far everyone has said what I was going to say, give it a chance, it is hard at the beginning but once your in ketosis you start to feel so different.

I only like the chocolate shake and thats it I hate the bars and soups, but I dont mind as im seeing the difference now and I love the choccie shakes.

Good luck with it all and try give it a bit more time x

Hey hon,
I start alot of my customers on ss+ that way you are having a meal in the evening as I know some people feel they cannot do it without eating.. You still will have a great loss each week. I have one particular customer that has done so well and she said to me if she would not have done it with the meal in the evening she would not have got this far! I personally would suggest doing it that way rather than giving up on it! Good luck x

Curlywurly is so right... i SS+, and apart from my planned blip... (which at weigh in tommorow will be gone, and some!!!) i have had great losses so far...

I only have chocolate tetras... i cycle to work and have my first one at about 9:30, then another tetra at lunchtime with lots of water. I drink tea and skimmed milk with sweetners i have about 5 cups aday but nothing after 8:30 as it effects my sleeping, then i cycle home from work and have a WHOLE tin of tuna in spring water with some iceburg lettace and cucumber and a sneaky little squirt of extra light salad cream... (i know im not supposed to..but hasnt knocked me out of ketosis yet...).

I also get the days where i crave something hot for dinner and comforting... so i have roasted aspargus tips or broccoli and a chicken breast (no skin) and a tiny bit of bisto (eek not allowed this either..but again.. hasnt yet knocked me out or affected my wi!)

Anyway.. point being when you get into the swing of things.. everything will just fit for you...

Hmmm think i might get shouted at now by any cdc's out there... :)

xx

Clareymary,
Firstly wanted to say well done hon as your losses on ss+ are great.
I am a CDC and I would not shout at you! I tell customers how they should do it.. If they choose to have different things which they feel they need to have to get them through it then thats there choice.. We cannot be there with people all the time!!
I have lots of customers they do different things but they still have great losses.. x

Thanks Curlywurly... :) im so happy with the way things are going at the moment.. and if its working as it is.. why change it.. :)

I have a great CDC.. but must admit i wouldnt tell her about the salad cream and bisto... ha!.. :), anyway... if it keeps coming off this fast i will be at goal in no time... yippee!.. :)

You are an inspiration to all of us, thanks for the reply :)

xx

Back