Is it all ruined? CWP x

Stina84

Hi there, first post and looking for some thoughts and guidance please.
I’ve lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks on CWP and was feeling fantastic. I’m doing 3 products plus small meal and glass milk. The reasons don’t matter as they are under control now, but I have let myself fall off the wagon completely, and the last 4 days I have consumed almost 5400 calories consisting of 3 Subway cheese salad rolls, other salad, veg, bread and cheese and two very high fat hash browns and quorn sausages, and some CWP products. I’m hoping I have pmt and this is one of the reasons I’m so horribly off track.
I desperately want to start again tomorrow (well right now), but is it likely I will have gained the weight I lost in these 4 days? Not as easy to start afresh as I’d hoped I feel so down but I know that doesn’t help and isn’t the right attitude, but really disappointed in myself. Weigh in on Friday (tonight is Monday).
Well done to all of you some of your stories are really great to read J Thank you in advance S xx

You can't undo what has already been done, you may have gained a bit - but get back on track to stop gaining any more.

I'd also try really hard to identify what triggered such a binge, to avoid it happening in the future

Good luck

Xx

If you get back on it now, you may be able to save the week and sts, it will be hard as you'll be out of ketosis and need to get back into it, so carb withdrawal etc

Good luck and keep reading and posting to get through it

Thank you both, im just terrified I've put on weight even though I know worrying wont change x

Make sure you go to weigh in & don't bottle out because you may have gained!

Face the music, draw a line under it & carry on x

Well done on ur losses, ill do what i can xx

Definitely get back on tomorrow and you never know! i went massively off over the Bank holiday weekend which was only the start of week 2 for me, and had 3 days off plan. I got back on it Tuesday, did a little exercise every day (swimming, cycling etc), and lost 3lbs at my weigh in on the Friday. Worst thing you can do is throw it all out of the window now, 2days is nothing, its what you do over a long period of time and how you react to instances like this that count! good luck, think positive xx

Thank you Hayley Jayne, its been Friday to today, but i have Tues Wed and Thur to get my head back in it, thank u so much :) sometimes u just need to moan and im worried sick about something that i cant change!! xx

i felt the same last week (and posted a similar message on here!) but drew a line, owned up to my CD counsellor and moved on! keep it up, plenty more days to be 100%. Im also feeling super motivated this week as want to see what number i can put up when im really focused, hopefully this blip will have the same effect on you! xx

im excited for u, thank u for cheering me up x x

I think you will deffo have put some weight on, but maybe not all of what you lost. Get your mind set & stay focussed, you CAN do it ! x

cant wait to Friday to find out how much i have :( surely havent put a stone back on id feel that x

Stina84 said:
cant wait to Friday to find out how much i have :( surely havent put a stone back on id feel that x

No u won't of put a stone back on, leave it a day or 2 then go on the scales xx

well done! the main thing is getting back on track :) x

defo ur head needs to be clear. how has ur day been xx

good luck with weigh in tomorrow! i'm weighing in first thing too. been a TOUGH day for me as there was a charity cupcake sale at work and i LOVE chocolate cake, managed to avoid it but it was on my mind alll day (how ridiculous is that!) x

ohh ur a soldier! im tonight 7pm dreading it my clothes dont feel too different and i have been better last few days but i just need my wi to start afresh in my head!! anything gained ill lose! really hope urs goes well ill let u know!! xx

thats great considering how you were feeling! right direction, positive week now :)

And thats a stone now, in just 3 WEEKS! :) xx

Back