is it easy enough

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaxmummy, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    im doing it tomorrow for 3 weeks then i go to tenerife for 2 weeks i really dont want to put it off till im back i could put another stone on by then. So i was thinking do it for 3 wk then have a shake for brekkie and dinner and a meal at tea when im away. Will it be easy enough to go back to 3 shakes when i get back

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hello! I have had a break for holiday and although it was a little struggle (it took me a week to get back into it) I am back on track and ready for the rest of my weight loss! I think it's a good idea to get started as soon as possible. I almost waited until after my hols and I am so glad I didn't wait!

Good luck! x

4. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks that makes me feel like ive done the right thing x

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hi Jax, not everyone comes off the plan when away.. some do SS+ and eat a protein meal with salad or vegies.
    I am going away in October (only this country) but will be doing SS all the way, because I am desperate to lose the maximum I can for January.
    Also as Bunny said, some people struggle a huge amount to get back on track...
    You will hear mixed ideas so have to do what you feel is right for you, when you get there!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.