Is It Just Me Or...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XxAbbiexX23, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Do other people put black pepper in with their chicken soup? I know strictly speaking you're not meant to but I can't have the chicken soup without it and I was getting bored of just chocolate and strawberry.
    I stopped drinking strawberry for a while because it was making me feel sick and the chocolate was just getting boring, so I've been having chicken soup with pepper in.
    Just wondered if it was just me. It doesn't seem to be affecting my losses all that much as I'd stop chicken soup altogether if it was but wondered what other people were doing with their chicken soup.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SSusee

SSusee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Abbie
    I always put 1 teaspoonful of curry powder in my soup. I've checked the ingredients & there's no sugar in the curry powder and I'm still in ketosis after it, I checked. I don't see how pepper will do any harm. I say go ahead & use it. I can't see how it can do any harm.

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't put anything in soup

but I do mix the chocolate with very cold peppermint tea

mmmmm mint chocolate shake yum, try it, I only have chocolate and soup and this helped me when it came to different flavours xx

5. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I believe your allowed to put dry herbs, pepper etc in the soup, just try to stay away from salt as it can make you retain water x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.