Is It Just Me Or...

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Do other people put black pepper in with their chicken soup? I know strictly speaking you're not meant to but I can't have the chicken soup without it and I was getting bored of just chocolate and strawberry.
I stopped drinking strawberry for a while because it was making me feel sick and the chocolate was just getting boring, so I've been having chicken soup with pepper in.
Just wondered if it was just me. It doesn't seem to be affecting my losses all that much as I'd stop chicken soup altogether if it was but wondered what other people were doing with their chicken soup.

Hi Abbie
I always put 1 teaspoonful of curry powder in my soup. I've checked the ingredients & there's no sugar in the curry powder and I'm still in ketosis after it, I checked. I don't see how pepper will do any harm. I say go ahead & use it. I can't see how it can do any harm.

I don't put anything in soup

but I do mix the chocolate with very cold peppermint tea

mmmmm mint chocolate shake yum, try it, I only have chocolate and soup and this helped me when it came to different flavours xx

I believe your allowed to put dry herbs, pepper etc in the soup, just try to stay away from salt as it can make you retain water x

Back