Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is it just me....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kerry b, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    .... that is having problems accessing the syns calculator (or any other part of the website) from my android phone (HTC wildfire). Everything freezes or I get booted off the website and back to my homepage. It's a complete pain in the backside when i'm shopping:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leah717

leah717 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no i can get on it from my iPhone ok. are you actually getting logged on? Sometimes it won't log on for me but I just need to clear the cache/cookies ( I found that out from clicking on the technical help link just below the sign in bit)

4. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, how do you sort out the cookies on the phone?

5. leah717

leah717 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sorry for being so long getting back to you. I've an iPhone so I go to settings, safari settings and under that there is options to clear history, clear cookies and clear cache.

i usually clear all 3 and that gets it working

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for getting back to me. I took the phone into the shop yesterday & they said it will have to be sent off to be synced as there is a problem with the phone. Not a happy bunny.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.