is it just me

It does but ive got 2 rein it back in now so that ican at least sts on friday. Realy dont no wot to make for tea tonight. I want something amazing but my brain just wont work this morn!x

Hi I've been reading your posts, I'm starting WW today well hopefully, I'm 24 female, 5ft6in, 17st 7lb :O (not proud) I'm agoraphobic due to the anxiety I get with being overweight so sadly going to a group isn't an option for me :( I looked online and I'm just soooooo confused, I'm gonna be buying mainly WW branded food but can't work out how many points o pro points I should have, I don't understand it and people are talking about 49 weekly points I've read something to do with activity points! This all sounds extremely confusing and I've been posting for help but it seems no one wants to reply lol :) I'd really appreciate it if someone could break it down for me pretty please ;) xxx

Hi. Do u have the books 4 w.w? Im doing the old point system h you see not propoints. So u have 49 weekly points so you can use them for a treat ora nite out its up to u. If u do eat them tho its fine its wot they r there for. Im not 2 sure how many daily points you would get tho, im thinkin maybe in the 30s. Dont wory tho sumbody wil come along and tell u. Buyin just w.w foods wil be expensive. Just make what you normaly would and point it up. Hope this helps. If you need 2 ask anything else just give me a shout.x

Just an idea but why dont you join there online class that way u dont have to go out but u get to do everythin at home and u will pick it up and understand it better.x

I downloaded the ultimate value ap and it helped enormously. I also bought the books off the website and the calculator which tells you how many points you are allowed (the app also does this)

I am allowed 31 daily points (I'm 13st 8 ), I normally have a cereal bar for breakfast (3 pro points), ww soup and ww bread for lunch (6pp) maybe a kitkat if I feel I'd like some chocolate (3pp) and then the rest for dinner.

If I know I'm going out for a meal during the week I save my 49 weekly points for that. If not I sometimes divided them between the days and sometimes I don't use them.

Activity points are different. You earn them when you do exercise. I just ignore these. I don't count exercise or use the points.

Fruit and veg is free so a handy tip for when you are starting is to bulk meals out with these :)

Happy dieting xx

Thank you for the reply, I think I'm gonna do that, someone said around 33 so as someone is quite a lot lighter than me and on 31 I think I should be safe at 33 until my calculator arrives :) I'm excited to try something new and I need to shift this weight, nothing drastic I'm looking to be in the 10s by Xmas which works out at 2lb a week, I hope you're all doing well x

Well gud luck! Well ive just started my second week and have had a bad couple of eatin days so just guna buckle down and hope to god I at least stay the same for wi on friday!!x whens your wi.x

Thank you soooo much Lucy B, the app is amazing :) Took me 2 minutes to set up and is allowing me 39 daily points, I've already entered my food diary xxx

Well ive had a good day today,at last! Still got points left even after my tea so im thinking I might just leave them and it could undo some of the damage I did with my binge eating!! Had pork steaks with mash, yorkshire pud and plently of veg, sooo nice!!! Ive got some diced beef in the freezer and dont no what to do with it apart from make a beef stew and I dont fancy that. Anybody got any ideas??x

Thank you soooo much Lucy B, the app is amazing :) Took me 2 minutes to set up and is allowing me 39 daily points, I've already entered my food diary xxx

You're welcome :) good luck.
I have a food diary called weight watcher/calorie counting/thinking thin. Feel free to follow :) xx

That sounds brilliant thank you, I struggled to even use my daily points today :/ xxx

I tend to use all mine :( I'm a bit if a piggy so I tend to use every last one. I had one left today and I ate a Jaffa cake haha xx

It's nice that you don't have to deprive yourself, so hopefully it makes it easier :)

It does :) I tried not using them all/ cutting out chocolate and I ended up having a massive binge. This way definitely works for me as the scales told me- 1st week- did great until massive binge- 1lb off, 2nd week- ate all my points, still have chocolate but counted it- 3lbs off :) xx

I definitely think that's my main problem when I've tried dieting before as I deprive myself then end up giving in and stuffing myself with all the goodies I've been craving :/ I tried one of the WW rich chocolate puddings for 2pp and they definitely hit the spot for me lol :)

Back