is it just me

Im sucking my humbug so hopefuly it wil.x

I do hope that's the only thing u sucked on??? I mean u might not have had the Pts for another sweet ;-) x What do u have planned to do today? X

I do hope that's the only thing u sucked on??? I mean u might not have had the Pts for another sweet ;-) x What do u have planned to do today? X

Haha it was just the 1 humbug i sucked:) im not sure what we are up to hun. Gregs at work til 12 today so who nos after.x

Haha it was just the 1 humbug i sucked:) im not sure what we are up to hun. Gregs at work til 12 today so who nos after.x

Hehe ;-) Hope u think of something fun to do, now you've cracked the weekend thing you have much more fun ;-)

Hehe ;-) Hope u think of something fun to do, now you've cracked the weekend thing you have much more fun ;-)

Yeh i have cracked it. Im not going to have cakes and things on wi now coz for 1 it makes me want to eat the next day and 2 it catches up with me on the wkend and 3 ive got a blockage. so all 3 of them = weight gain!!!

Yeh i have cracked it. Im not going to have cakes and things on wi now coz for 1 it makes me want to eat the next day and 2 it catches up with me on the wkend and 3 ive got a blockage. so all 3 of them = weight gain!!!

Yeah, but after wi is the best time to have a weight gain if you're gonna get one because you've got the rest of the week for it to move.
But it's your decision =)

Yeah, but after wi is the best time to have a weight gain if you're gonna get one because you've got the rest of the week for it to move.
But it's your decision =)

Yeh but wot u dont no doesnt hurt u coz im a sneaky peaker. Il tel u y i am tho its coz the scales keep me focused if i dont do it then my moto is wot i dont c doesnt hurt me. I could have extra crisps or choc at nite and tel myself i didnt have them coz the scales arnt there to tel me i did if that makes sense.x

I totally see what you mean Trina! I think there's quite a few Daily Weighers and I can totally see where u all come from, I think like with the diet it's what works for you, it's the same with the Scales! I like my Once Weekly WI as it normally gives me a good surprise and sets me up for the rest of the week :) x

I totally see what you mean Trina! I think there's quite a few Daily Weighers and I can totally see where u all come from, I think like with the diet it's what works for you, it's the same with the Scales! I like my Once Weekly WI as it normally gives me a good surprise and sets me up for the rest of the week :) x

Exactly and that wi day gives u the wilpower to b gud all week where as it doesnt for me. I need the scales to stay focused and on plan every day.x

Exactly and that wi day gives u the wilpower to b gud all week where as it doesnt for me. I need the scales to stay focused and on plan every day.x

No WI Treat for me today or tomorrow, i want my Weeklies in tact for Monday-Thursday (Ill get a new set on Friday).

Leah has decided to have a sleep over at my mums!! Now shes dun this a few times and it got to 7 and she wanted to come home. Lets c wot this time brings. If she does stay this wil be her first time away from home and me in 3 years. Im kind of lost without her realy. Tylers at home but he just gets himself a drink and that not like lou that has me up and down every 2 mins. Just had my tea. 8 veggie nuggets,mash and salad im stuffed. Mite do my nails 2nite and gregs!! Ive begged him to let me paint his toenails in brite pink now he usualy wil ask for the remover straite after but ive told him he cn have it monday haha.x

Leah has decided to have a sleep over at my mums!! Now shes dun this a few times and it got to 7 and she wanted to come home. Lets c wot this time brings. If she does stay this wil be her first time away from home and me in 3 years. Im kind of lost without her realy. Tylers at home but he just gets himself a drink and that not like lou that has me up and down every 2 mins. Just had my tea. 8 veggie nuggets,mash and salad im stuffed. Mite do my nails 2nite and gregs!! Ive begged him to let me paint his toenails in brite pink now he usualy wil ask for the remover straite after but ive told him he cn have it monday haha.x

Painting Gregs toenails?!? Thats just wrong! I hope that Leah manages to last the night but I know what u mean about feeling lost, I'm always like that when Poppy goes anywhere, not that it's very often! I haven't tried my Veggie Nuggets yet, think they might be for dinner on Friday night if we don't eat on the way back. X

Painting Gregs toenails?!? Thats just wrong! I hope that Leah manages to last the night but I know what u mean about feeling lost, I'm always like that when Poppy goes anywhere, not that it's very often! I haven't tried my Veggie Nuggets yet, think they might be for dinner on Friday night if we don't eat on the way back. X

Yeh i make him do these sily things. this is wot happens when she isnt here,2 much time on my hands. The nuggets are lovely. Just txt my mum to c if shes ok so we wil c. I hope she does coz she realy needs to break away abit from me.x

Yeh i make him do these sily things. this is wot happens when she isnt here,2 much time on my hands. The nuggets are lovely. Just txt my mum to c if shes ok so we wil c. I hope she does coz she realy needs to break away abit from me.x

I'm sure she will be just fine :) Have u got any Pts left for treats tonight? X

6 points left get me. I got sum the wfrench fries so mite have sum of them although i cant think of food rite now im so full.x

Full is good :) Mine is definitely going to include Curiously Cinnamon and Fluff mmmmmm. X

Back