is it just me

A.f has arrived so i can take my pill woohoo. Loads more water 2day im very bloated. I never used to drink alot of water either but since doing ww i havd done and say like the weekend at yesterday i didnt i can tell a big difference coz i just feel rubbish and have no energy.x

Whoop Whoop for AF, hopefully the worst of it will be done by Thursday? X

Did u mention that when u went to get seen about feeling Dizzy n Lightheaded? It might have been the cause, dehydration has funny effects on the body! Imagine your car with no oil and water! X

Yeah... but I've always been the same - I never drink much.
Been like it since a child.
My body doesn't require as much water as others - it makes me worse to drink too much water as it little just sits in my stomach and you can hear it sloshing.
I'm sure that's not what water is supposed to do and it makes me uncomfortable.
The cause is definitely my ear - it blocks up, not dehydration.
But thanks for your opinion =)

I doubt it hun wen i dont have the pill its 7 days plus of pure hell. i no i wil have a gain but im ok with that coz i no its not sumthing ive dun to cause it.x

:-( Sending u hugs :-( My body appears to be playing tricks on me, luckily I packed supplies :-( x

:-( Sending u hugs :-( My body appears to be playing tricks on me, luckily I packed supplies :-( x

Sendin u hugs 2 then hun. Looks like we have both copped for it. Im 4 pound up since wi so im just guna hit the water and up the fruit. Il stil gain i just dont want it to b as high as 4.x

Sendin u hugs 2 then hun. Looks like we have both copped for it. Im 4 pound up since wi so im just guna hit the water and up the fruit. Il stil gain i just dont want it to b as high as 4.x

Hopefully you'll half that.x

Lets hope so. Guna crack on with lesley in abit. did the 30ds yesterday i got thru ova half b4 i was on the floor dying. My legs arms and bum realy hurt 2day!!x

Oooooo Get You!!! I think 30DS really helped me last week so persevere Sweetie! X

But but its sooo hard. Its them lunges with the weights haha.x

What do u use at weights? I use tins of beans lol x

Emma i've finally found someone who is like me! If I drink more than a couple of glasses it feels like my belly is way too full and its so uncomfortable, then i end up going to the loo every half hour!

Glad AF has finally arrived Trina

Me 2 haha. Leah has to do it 2 so she has 1 tin. Its so funny watchin her.x

Ha ha ha! I bet that's adorable! Poppy uses Smurfs when she does it! X

Thats what i call them but leah just copies what she says on the tv. She told me shes had enuf of lesley walk walk!!x

Ha ha ha! How funny! Think Ive had enough of her boobie stealing too!!! X

Back