is it just me

I beat give him some pointers ;-) LOL! X

Hahaha. U go girl:D omg the pain im in is bad. I made myself a chicken pasta salad for tea and could only manage a few mouthfuls. I just couldnt eat it. I had 2 crumpets for lunch and a bananna and a penguin. Only had 14 points today and thats countin the full points for tea i didnt eat.x

Me 2,just.x:)

B's over here =(

And sucking definitely doesn't work.
But I'm willing to continue to experiment and I'm sure I have a willing volunteer to help me with it.

Hahaha. U go girl:D omg the pain im in is bad. I made myself a chicken pasta salad for tea and could only manage a few mouthfuls. I just couldnt eat it. I had 2 crumpets for lunch and a bananna and a penguin. Only had 14 points today and thats countin the full points for tea i didnt eat.x
Oh No :-( Poor You :-( I can't believe Ive got it again, had it at Butlins too and that's not even 2 Weeks ago :-( Will u try and eat something later or just leave it? X

Oh No :-( Poor You :-( I can't believe Ive got it again, had it at Butlins too and that's not even 2 Weeks ago :-( Will u try and eat something later or just leave it? X

I just want apple crumble but coz i dont have that it may be sum cereal or il just leave it. Oh no thats no fun for u but thats exactly how i am without the pill.x

I just want apple crumble but coz i dont have that it may be sum cereal or il just leave it. Oh no thats no fun for u but thats exactly how i am without the pill.x

Mine *should* be better by October at the latest but I have to see my Gynae in September first. My Dad just sat and ate Crumble in front of me lol x

Mine *should* be better by October at the latest but I have to see my Gynae in September first. My Dad just sat and ate Crumble in front of me lol x

Oh hell no. I guna hunt him down and take it from under him 2moz haha. Heres to us being better and normal then. I dont want another month like this ever again.x

Oh hell no. I guna hunt him down and take it from under him 2moz haha. Heres to us being better and normal then. I dont want another month like this ever again.x

I feel proud of myself for not wasting 19pp on it!!! X

So you should b hun coz i think id oem wasted them the way im feeling tonite.x

You wouldn't cos you're a (Will) PowerPuff Girl! I wanted to save them for tomorrow and Thursday :) x

Back