Is it likely to lose 2st per month?

birdfrombelfast

Hi everyone, I've been reading posts on here and they have kept me going. I'm now on day 11 of 100% tfr, I have a VERY high bmi and started this diet at 23st 9lbs. I lost 11lbs last week. Just wanted to know is it realistic to aim for 2st down each month?
Thanks

Hi Bird, I think by looking at everyone else you could expect two stone the first month and then at least a stone a month after that... I'm only on day 12 myself so only time will tell.. Good luck and I'll be looking forward to seeing how you are getting on..

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you for the reply :) I'll enjoy seeing how your doing too seeing we're at nearly the same stage! Motivation to keep going is hard to find but so many people on here have had amazing losses.

You might manage 2 stone in your first month but its unlikely after that. A stone a month isnt too bad though ;)

I lost 2 stone a month for the first 3 months BUT the ist week saw a 15lb loss so that skewed the results a bit. I am now after losing 11st 6lbs, losing an average of 4lbs per week still, and that seems to be as good as it gets.

hi i'm on my 19th day ...on my second weigh in i lost 1.5 stone ...hoping i have lost 2 stone for my 3rd weigh in ....i'm aiming for 6 stone in 4 months as i am going back home for Easter ...positiveness is the way forward ...hoping drinking loads of green tea and loads of water will help ...best of luck hun you can do it !!!:)))

Trouble is, if you aim for two stone per month and then "only" lose a stone, you'll be disappointed.

Weight loss on LT s what it is. There's very little you can do to change to weight loss except stay 100% and drink lots of water.
Where else could you expect to lose a stone in a month!

hi bird u shouldnt be hungry still at 12 days , r u chewing gum or using powdered sweetner. ive been back on lt 8 days and the hungry has stopped maybe u arent drink enough i work in bch and last week i was not drinking enough water and i felt i was hungry but i was just thirsty sometime the brain doesnt no the differance try fizzy water good luck bird xx

Hi gina, I haven't been chewing gum or using sweeteners and I've been completely 100%. I'm thinkin u might have hit the nail on the head with the water and I'm just not drinking enough. Im just going to have to push myself harder to get those pints of water down. Thank you :)

Hi, I am on day 5 and starting weight 22stone. My pharmacy weighs me in kg and to be honest I prefer using this for now as can't face looking at my total weight loss required in triple figures! So kg for now, will switch to stones when weight loss slows :) I weighed in yesterday and had lost 3kg, not bad seen as I only started plan on Wednesday (pharmacy day Saturday but delayed starting due to commitments)

My plan is to lipotrim TFR for 6 weeks, then switch to Dukan diet. My hubby is gonna do the Dukan with me so thought it would be nice to do that together. Thing is, right now I am heavier then him and that's a tough pill to swallow!

I think I hit Ketosis yesterday as woke up bouncing with energy, vast difference from Friday where I was wiped out all day. This morning once again bouncing on the morning, but this evening is tough!

Sorry Ali but this Lipotrim 100% forum is only Lipotrimmers as this vlcd is much stricter than any other vlcd out there and it is only confusing newbies if you post here.

We have to keep order in the forums otherwise the information will become difficult to find and not be useful to all members.

I have removed your post.

For the time being you must post in the Very Low Calorie Diet forum and when your diet becomes more popular we will create its own forum.

Admin

hey hun i just wanted to say i did this diet a few years back started at 24.9 and in 4 month lost 7 st , the only thing i would reccomend is to refeed i didnt i got pregnant and had to come off and now i am back here at 19 stone anything can be done if you try best of luck xxx

Thanks so much for commenting hun! 7st in 4 months!! That's amazing!! I really hope I can do this, I won't get myself too excited though as I know it's a big ask. Do u mind me asking what clothes size u were before and after? Xxx

ho sorry fellow 100% dieters ..meant to say in previous post i was aiming to lose 2 stone in first month and normal 1 stone after that ....that wld be a miracle if i could do that in 3 weeks ...i have now introduced hannah waterman dvd 3 times a week at home its easy and its interval training and can stop whenever im tired and its fat loss ...lets see how this goes :)))

birdfrombelfast said:
Thanks so much for commenting hun! 7st in 4 months!! That's amazing!! I really hope I can do this, I won't get myself too excited though as I know it's a big ask. Do u mind me asking what clothes size u were before and after? Xxx

Hi sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, I for some reason have only just seen ya post, anyway, at my heaviest I was a size 30:( and and at my lightest I was a size 16 -18 i am now a size 24 :( what I wil say is I had. A very active job back then which may have helped ,,, best of luck Hun xxxx

Back