Is it ok?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AmbHaims, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. AmbHaims

AmbHaims New Member

Start Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.31%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Everyone

I started cd ss a week ago and so far so good, but I have a 40th birthday to go to and I was wondering if it would be ok to eat a little something that evening or will it totally ruin what I have done (or lost) so far?
    :confused:

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Take care of yourselves,
    And thanks.
    Susannah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. caz134

caz134 CW Consultant

Diet:
    None
    Do you really want to have a break so soon? If you really feel that you do talk to your CDC for some options.

Whatever you decide i'm sure you will have a great night!!!

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Noooooooooooo
    Sorry, but I have found that if I cheat I blow it for another week. Its just not worth it. If you want to see the results you have to keep at it.
    Sorry to send such a grim message.
    x

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

You would have to go very low carb, such as plain chicken with a little salad. Absolutely no alcohol as it will make you ill if in ketosi. I'm sure someone more experienced will be right alng to answer soon.
    x

6. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

my advice would be to proceed with caution!!

you are really early on with SS, just through the carb withdrawal yuck of the first few days. Breaking the plan to eat so soon will make it harder to get back on the SS wagon. Plus there will always be meals and opportunities to come off SS- if you intend to stick with it for a significant amount of time you will have to "cope" with meals/events at some stage, and explaining non-eating to people.

Let us know what you decide- good luck either way!:D

7. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    If you really feel like it I would do what the others have said. Stick with plain chicken or fish and a little salad. Have plain water to drink. Don't forget to have your Cambridge.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.