Is it ok?

AmbHaims

Hi Everyone

I started cd ss a week ago and so far so good, but I have a 40th birthday to go to and I was wondering if it would be ok to eat a little something that evening or will it totally ruin what I have done (or lost) so far?
:confused:

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Take care of yourselves,
And thanks.
Susannah

Do you really want to have a break so soon? If you really feel that you do talk to your CDC for some options.

Whatever you decide i'm sure you will have a great night!!!

You would have to go very low carb, such as plain chicken with a little salad. Absolutely no alcohol as it will make you ill if in ketosi. I'm sure someone more experienced will be right alng to answer soon.
x

my advice would be to proceed with caution!!

you are really early on with SS, just through the carb withdrawal yuck of the first few days. Breaking the plan to eat so soon will make it harder to get back on the SS wagon. Plus there will always be meals and opportunities to come off SS- if you intend to stick with it for a significant amount of time you will have to "cope" with meals/events at some stage, and explaining non-eating to people.

Let us know what you decide- good luck either way!:D

If you really feel like it I would do what the others have said. Stick with plain chicken or fish and a little salad. Have plain water to drink. Don't forget to have your Cambridge.

Back