Is it okay to SS for more than 4 weeks?

Grimskunk

Hi everyone.

I am just wondering is there any danger to doing SS for more than 4 weeeks.Because i read through some posts and it seems there are some of you here than do it for 6 or 7 weeks? Because the book says not more than 4 weeks right?

Anyways I'm on day 4 today and so far so good.Been able to resist my tealady's tea!

if you want to ss for longer before adding food ask your cdc to swop you over to the new ss plan, it isnt any different but it mean that you can ss for 12 weeks before going upto the 810 plan for a week and then depending on your weight going back to ss or ss plus or staying on 810 or even moving up plans. Your cdc will write to your doctor to tell them you are on a vlcd but unless you are on medication or have medical condition (or bmi over 40)the doctor hasnt got to sign form or anything.

julesrush
cdc norwich

I must admit I am still on SS but did have my AAMW in week 5 and plan another in week 10. I thought that was the right way and it certainly suits me that way. Add a meal week saw me having 2oz chicken fillet (extra protein) and a handful of young salad leaves each night on top of the diet. I thought the purpose of that was to shake up the metabolism. I dont feel ready to add anything further for fear of early disappointment. The choice remained the same for me each night cos it took away the temptation to stray. I am using 4 packs a day otherwise; so I am not on the basic 3. Does that make a difference perhaps? I would welcome feedback myself. :confused::D

Back