Is it possible to lose 18lbs in 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by DoRy, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DoRy

DoRy Member

Hi All,

I restarted CD since 2 Nov 09. Need some advice.

Inital weight 147.5 lbs

2 to 5 Nov 09 on SS lost 4.4lbs.
    6 - 7 Nov 09 ate some healthy stuff.
    8 Nov 09 - SS
    9 Nov 09 - Ate 2 small healthy meals + 1 CD.

Current weight 139.1 lbs

I desperately need to be 121 lbs (lose 18lbs) by 25 Nov 09 (14 days later) :cry:

Can this be achieved with full SS? Need some advice, pls.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I don't think it is possible as you have quite a low start weight, even if you weighed more losing 18lbs in 2 weeks is a big ask. All you can do is stick to ss until then and see how you go. Good luck.

4. DoRy

DoRy Member

Hi, thanks for replying.

My weight is 135.6 lbs today. I still have 8days to go till 25 Nov 09.

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Fingers crossed and well done so far.

6. shelz

shelz Silver Member

DoRy what height are you and what weight are you aiming to be? Did you do any sort of CD before?

7. DoRy

DoRy Member

Hi Shelz,

I'm 1.58m (5'2" not sure if the conversion is correct). I need to be at least 55kg (121 lbs) for an airline interview on 25 nov 09.

I been on CD before and could lose around 6kg (13.2lbs) in 8 days on SS.

The weight loss seems slow this time, might be due to TOTM. It seems that i gain weight after exercising. :(

8. shelz

shelz Silver Member

When I started the first time round on cambridge SS I lost 10lbs in the first week and 4lbs in the second week. I took a months break, due to the stress of a relatives illness. When I restarted SS I lost 9lbs in the first week and 3lbs in the second week.

You still have plenty of time to go yet. Just make sure you are doing the right plan - if your BMI gets to 25 you must move up from SS to 810. I didnt and I think this could be the underlying cause of all my difficulties now.

I am trying to get in touch with a CDC as I would love to shift my last stone by christmas or new year. But when I do start I know I am going to be following the 810 plan religiously! 5 weeks at 2-3lbs a week would be ideal!

Good luck with achieving your goal in time, dont get too disheartened if you dont. Hope the interview goes well :)

9. DoRy

DoRy Member

May I know what difficulties are you refering to?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.