Is it possible to lose 18lbs in 2 weeks?

DoRy

Hi All,

I restarted CD since 2 Nov 09. Need some advice.

Inital weight 147.5 lbs

2 to 5 Nov 09 on SS lost 4.4lbs.
6 - 7 Nov 09 ate some healthy stuff.
8 Nov 09 - SS
9 Nov 09 - Ate 2 small healthy meals + 1 CD.

Current weight 139.1 lbs

I desperately need to be 121 lbs (lose 18lbs) by 25 Nov 09 (14 days later) :cry:

Can this be achieved with full SS? Need some advice, pls.

Thanks!

Hi, I don't think it is possible as you have quite a low start weight, even if you weighed more losing 18lbs in 2 weeks is a big ask. All you can do is stick to ss until then and see how you go. Good luck.

Fingers crossed and well done so far.

Hi Shelz,

I'm 1.58m (5'2" not sure if the conversion is correct). I need to be at least 55kg (121 lbs) for an airline interview on 25 nov 09.

I been on CD before and could lose around 6kg (13.2lbs) in 8 days on SS.

The weight loss seems slow this time, might be due to TOTM. It seems that i gain weight after exercising. :(

When I started the first time round on cambridge SS I lost 10lbs in the first week and 4lbs in the second week. I took a months break, due to the stress of a relatives illness. When I restarted SS I lost 9lbs in the first week and 3lbs in the second week.

You still have plenty of time to go yet. Just make sure you are doing the right plan - if your BMI gets to 25 you must move up from SS to 810. I didnt and I think this could be the underlying cause of all my difficulties now.

I am trying to get in touch with a CDC as I would love to shift my last stone by christmas or new year. But when I do start I know I am going to be following the 810 plan religiously! 5 weeks at 2-3lbs a week would be ideal!

Good luck with achieving your goal in time, dont get too disheartened if you dont. Hope the interview goes well :)

Back