Step 1 Sole Source Is it possible to lose a few pounds in 2 days

amber

Iv just recently started the diet im still weighin the same 12.3 this week weigh in on Friday just thinking will u lose much in that much time

Hi Amber,

I always find that I lose those last few lbs in the couple of days before weigh in, don't get disheartened if the scales don't move earlier in the week - even better - throw the scales away! They are evil and then you have to wait to be weighed by your CDC :D

lauren-1986 said:
Hi Amber,

I always find that I lose those last few lbs in the couple of days before weigh in, don't get disheartened if the scales don't move earlier in the week - even better - throw the scales away! They are evil and then you have to wait to be weighed by your CDC :D

Lol my hearts broken all because of the scales think I'll have to put em away x

LOSE THE SCALES. Worst thing u can do is weigh yourself at home because if u don't lose u can cheat I have never in all the weeks I have been doing this weighed myself at home I just go by my CDC scales as I like the surprise :) u will have lost weight it's hard not to trust me xxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

harassed_mother said:
LOSE THE SCALES. Worst thing u can do is weigh yourself at home because if u don't lose u can cheat I have never in all the weeks I have been doing this weighed myself at home I just go by my CDC scales as I like the surprise :) u will have lost weight it's hard not to trust me xxx

Can't wait till I have that feeling which I never will

amber said:
Can't wait till I have that feeling which I never will

U WILL NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ALLOWED SORRY :) we will all get there on this diet it's the nest diet ever it's just harder than most cos it's so dam good and only the strong willed can hack it like us lot :) xxxx

Back