Is it possible

audfen

Hi everyone is it possible to loose weight if ur not sticking to the plan 100%. I am a fussy eatercand i dont varey my foods as much as the plan says.

As long as what you are eating is on plan then yes.

What is it you're fussy with?
If it's just that you don't like vegetables (as many people here have said) then I'm going to be brutal and say that you need to try, and keep trying, I actually don't enjoy eating carrots, but I do! SW is a plan for life, but restricting foods isn't healthy. Try it cooked a different way, added to other foods etc.

The plan doesn't say you have to vary your foods, although it is advisable to stop boredom and to get a wide variety of nutrients etc.
Or do you mean you don't have your healthy extras etc?

I know people who eat pretty much the same thing most days and they still lose weight.

If you can't get the superfree in then it will be detrimental to weight loss on EE though, so either try another plan, or perhaps a different diet?

However, you will lose weight not sticking to it 100% in the early stages, but you can't get away with things for long!

You need to clarify what you mean by fussy.

Start with what do you like eating & build up from there. As part of a healthy eating plan you should be having fruit & veg.

What did you eat before SW? Have you taken a look at the food diaries on here for inspiration?

Yes if you're not following SW it will affect your loses.

Back