Is it sage (excercise)

anniem

I do a circuit training at least 3 times a week which burns 409 calories per the half hour I do if I'm on 600 calories a week surely this isn't good!!!!

Safe even (predictive text grrr)

Omg delete this thread x 600 calories a day

Lol at the 600 calories a week! ;-) I would have thought u would burn less than the 409 while on 600 a day simply because you wouldnt be able to push yourself as hard. Depends what the session is like and 409 in half hour sounds like its extreme! I used to circuit train and i used to have to stop if i got dizzy and nearly puked a few times the trainer was pushing me that hard and that was when i was eating normally and before i had my son

You need to read your own body so u can function. The maths on those calories doesnt sound good but u need to learn to find a balance that suits your own body.

annie it's fine to do that if your body is telling you it can cope with it - the 400 calories per session you're burning will be from your fat stores, so that's a good thing! :D

I run 4-5 miles three times a week with no problem at all, and visualise fat burning the whole time. Well it works for me! :D

Back