Extra Easy is it that eas and does it work

ricardot

hiya all,
im just beginning my 4th week at s/w and am going to do more e/e days.

i was wondering if anyone has had success on the e/e days cos i really cant believe what you are allowed to eat and still lose weight :D , it just seems unbelievable but i suppose you wouldnt be able to do it if it never worked :rolleyes:

rich

I do Extra Easy every day (well, only been on SW for 2 weeks) but lost 7 lb in two weeks on EE and even had some syns everyday. I think its fantastic and something you can keep up forever!!!!

well thats good to know, thx florida girl, on a green today so gonna do a few e/e's this week, no class nxt mon cos of bank holiday so got 2 weeks on it, apart from xmas day n boxin day, (gonna flexi syn them) so will find out in the new year if its worked for me ;)

3 weeks in and 10lbs off doing all EE days! You can think too hard about why it shouldn't work, it is too good to be true but I think if you just have faith in it, you won't be disappointed!

Heya

I have exclusively EE since the beginning (Sept 16) and so far have lost a pound short of 2 stone (weigh in weds - fingers crossed!) I have found EE excellent, I try and fill my plate with veggies or salad along with other free foods. I only eat until I am comfortably full rather than stuffed. If I am still hungry later I then have fruit and yogurt. To be honest I struggle to use my syns as I am enjoying all the free foods. I find EE easier and a more everyday diet that the whole family can eat!

Helen x

I have done mostly EE with just the odd green day and have lost 1.5 stones in 2 months, so yes, it does work! And is pretty easy too :D

I'm another one who does EE exclusively and I've lost 20 lbs since end of september. I've had a loss every single week (no gains or sts). I never had this success when I did SW before when there was no EE. I feel satisfied as I'm having a 'complete' meal.

well, im definitly going to do more e/e day's from now on then, it doesnt bother me not having 2 a choices as i only have a few cups of tea or coffee each day and can do without cheese and only 1 b choice is fine as i can have so much selection of other things:))

Back