Is it the weather?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Vickie_L, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've noticed alot of posts lately about people eating and wondered if its the change in weather lately. Now I know the summer wasn't that great to begin with, but its definately got worse in the last few weeks.

I have had a really crap week. I've had gastroenteritus, NICE, and have eaten every day. Partly because I felt like crap, partly because I didn't care if i was fat or not, and partly because i was freezing to death and wanted some warmth. Now, after 5 days of eating, I woke up this morning and thought 'what the hell am i doing' its only 9 weeks till christmas!!!

So i'm back on track, so far today, and i'm hoping this is it until christmas! Wish me luck...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Hope you are feeling better Hun!!

I always tend to eat more in the winter, So I know what you mean...Glad you are back on track Vickie..(Big Hugs) :):)

4. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I ate last night,well about 3.30am,& now feel crap for doing it!! not even sure why i did it....have been feeling very low lately though,anyway im back on track today so far too! hope you get through today okay...& good luck for the next few weeks too!!! caz xx

5. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I think it may well be the weather -ppl are missing their usual comfort foods methinks -I've found it tough myself :(

Glad you're feeling a bit better Vic -andeven more glad you realised how close it is to Xmas -only 9 weeks to reveal an even more gorgeous body girl so get going!!!

6. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi vicky I also have had a s===e week I have eaten and I DONT KNOW WHY surely not the change in weather!! maybe! I do know that i have never felt this crap eaten crap = feeling crap
    Im going to bed

keep focused we CAN do this
    xx

7. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Have to say found it hard this week but I think it was with the kids being on half term and all the goodies etc rather than the weather.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.