Is it the weather?

Vickie_L

Silver Member
I've noticed alot of posts lately about people eating and wondered if its the change in weather lately. Now I know the summer wasn't that great to begin with, but its definately got worse in the last few weeks.

I have had a really crap week. I've had gastroenteritus, NICE, and have eaten every day. Partly because I felt like crap, partly because I didn't care if i was fat or not, and partly because i was freezing to death and wanted some warmth. Now, after 5 days of eating, I woke up this morning and thought 'what the hell am i doing' its only 9 weeks till christmas!!!

So i'm back on track, so far today, and i'm hoping this is it until christmas! Wish me luck...

Hope you are feeling better Hun!!

I always tend to eat more in the winter, So I know what you mean...Glad you are back on track Vickie..(Big Hugs) :):)

I ate last night,well about 3.30am,& now feel crap for doing it!! not even sure why i did it....have been feeling very low lately though,anyway im back on track today so far too! hope you get through today okay...& good luck for the next few weeks too!!! caz xx

I think it may well be the weather -ppl are missing their usual comfort foods methinks -I've found it tough myself :(

Glad you're feeling a bit better Vic -andeven more glad you realised how close it is to Xmas -only 9 weeks to reveal an even more gorgeous body girl so get going!!!

hi vicky I also have had a s===e week I have eaten and I DONT KNOW WHY surely not the change in weather!! maybe! I do know that i have never felt this crap eaten crap = feeling crap
Im going to bed

keep focused we CAN do this
xx

Have to say found it hard this week but I think it was with the kids being on half term and all the goodies etc rather than the weather.

Back