Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is it true....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by louisa26, 13 December 2007 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

that men loose weight faster than women??

if so does anyone know why?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    It is true and the reason is that an average guy burns 500 calories a day more than an average girl, therefore over an average week a guy would lose around 1 pound more than a girl as it takes 3500 calories used to get rid of a pound of fat and guys burn 500 more a day and hence 3500 more a week.

Mike

4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I always thought it had more to do with totm .I lose a steady amount then totm comes and i stay the same ,so is the reason that women are more prone to water retension .Also in that week i have the worst hunger pangs so tend to have zero coke or aam do men get the same cravings .

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I always thought it was because proportionally, men have more muscle than women and that means they burn fat quicker...or am I imagining it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.