is it water... help n

paula marie

can someone help, beeen doing ok this time on SW did lose 27lb, i do weigh my self everyday, so gets up on the Friday morning ( my real weigh in day ) and im 10 stone 2, was good all day then Saturday morning im 10-8, that was 11 days ago, i have lost 2lb now but cant move the rest, dont know if its a star week because since starting SW in JAN only had 1 period, has anyone else had this happen :mad:

It could be water retention, you will also hoold water if you've recently started exercising.

The best way to get rid of water retention, believe it or not, is to drink as much water as possible!

Your body holds water to repair damage or if your body isn't getting enough water. If your body knows it has a constant and large amount of water passing through it won't hold water :D

Oh right thank you, lots of water for me then, its just disheartening when that happens i can feel myself reaching for the chocolate draw :break_diet:

I take water retention tablets when I'm certain it's water retention. I have this problem the week I ovulate and week of my period...very frustrating!!! Still drives me bonkers. I drink so much water, hopefully tablets help :-/ if not gotta just suck it up I guess :(

6lb in one day after being good? It might be that your scales are rubbish. How about once a week going to a set of scales in somewhere like Boots to check. My home scales arent very good though I still feel the need to jump on and off them constantly

Back