Is my 2nd week gonna be harder??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linzyloo, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. linzyloo

linzyloo Member

Hi,

Just wondering after my finishin my 1st week will a brill result! Im just wondering how people coped with their 2nd week? Will i have got even more used to not eating by then? xx :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    my diary may say otherwise ( i was definately panicking as the scales were saying no loss most of the week), but it was definately no harder, I was starting to believe in myself more that I could actually do it. The third week things were getting even easier. I started to enjoy the routine as the diet went on and feel i was in control rather than 'on a diet'! x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Like above...it DEFFO gets easier as the weeks go on

x

5. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I agree with mrsessex if deffo gets easier. You have already seen the results with your first weigh in, so are mega motivated, ketosis should have kicked in, and I found it fairly easy to keep going after that. I hope week 2 goes as well as week 1.

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I do believe that it gets easier. You will now get into a routine, your body will adjust to the calories and quantities that its getting and you will feel a thirst as you have built up a requirement for water/fluids. Good Luck and let us know what you think in 7 days time x

7. linzyloo

linzyloo Member

Thanks for all the lovely replies! Im glad it will get much better next week! Im lookin forward to my next weigh in and ill keep you all updated! If i struggle ill be straight on ere ha ha! Speak soon.. Hugs Linz xxx

8. Rudles

Rudles Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Linz - here's to week 2 togevva!

9. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am just starting week 4 now and I find it easy now. Good luck with week 2 xx

10. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think weeks 2, 3, and 4 are the easiest. You are still high on the big loss from week one and you can see a dramatic difference so it motivates you to carry on

11. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    week two was a funny one for me to be honest, I wasnt hungry so in that respect it was easier but my head didnt work well, I picked a few times because 'I wouldn't gain back my big first week loss' I actually went on a night out and because i was picking I became hungry again I had tea before my weigh in, and only lost 1.1/4 lb but from that weigh in on I was back on track totally and have found the weeks easier as they go on xx

12. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Linz, you've done really well in week 1 and I'm sure you'll have a good week 2 as well !

You know where I am if you need me ... see you next week !!

CAROLYN x

13. missluvian

missluvian Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i found week 2 easier, because already i could see the results. the second weekend my boyfriend and my sister and i went shopping and they got fish and chips. i felt a bit sorry for myself for a minite until i realised my dress was baggy! youl find little things every week that spurn you on!

14. KittyKat2010

KittyKat2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree that it gets easier - second week for me was more about dealing with head cravings rather than hunger but that has all dissapeared now... especially the last three days I have been walking on air! Less tired and just so positive... I find it becomes routine not to eat and you do find things every few days that spur you on!!! Good luck, be strong, you can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.