Is really quite pissed off with myself...

Vickie_L

Silver Member
I was on lipotrim last year for 18 weeks and lost 4 stone 10 pounds. Since November last year, when i went on holiday, i have been eating. I must have tried restarting about 2349587235 times but clearly haven't succeeded. I have had one excuse after another, birthdays, christmas, new year, leaving my husband (ha), easter, the fact i like food? LOL Anyway, I have started again today, FOR GOOD, no really, I mean it this time! (promise) I think Morbid will kick my arse if i don't - is she still around?? The worst of it is, i noticed i joined mini's on 20th June 2008, a year ago - i'd be thin now if i'd stuck to it!!

Anyways, just thought I would get everything out in the open so i can start afresh and get stuck into it.

I found Mini's really helpful last time, and I'm sure I will this time. There are alot of new faces around so hello all of you!

On a lighter note, I was looking at the 'smilies' to brighten my post up a bit and noticed there are quite alot of new ones and erm... What the HELL is this??? :banana dancer:

Welcome back on the Lipotrain, and good luck with your first week back.

Haven't got a clue what that thing is either.

HI Vicky

Welcome back and if you did it last time you will do it this time too! You will, at least know what to expect from the plan.

Here's to a new you.

Look forward to getting to know you and your LT journey.

Take care

thanks guys. need to set me ticker up again - i might just leave that till i have had my first weigh in so i don't jinx it! ha. feel ok so far today though, and drank 1.5 litres already!

Hiya Vicki! One thing you know is that YOU CAN DO IT!!

Best of luck - look forward to seing how you get on.

I ADORE the Isle of Man - whereabouts are you? xx

Hiya Vicki! One thing you know is that YOU CAN DO IT!!

Best of luck - look forward to seing how you get on.

I ADORE the Isle of Man - whereabouts are you? xx

In Peel - will be going for a nice walk around the castle tonight! xx

just imagine me sitting on your shoulder :D then you can do it!

you will be fine, i can sense it as you have been there before and know what you have to do.

be strong and determined..you must have had that last time, so no excuses now!

Take care

just imagine me sitting on your shoulder :D then you can do it!

you will be fine, i can sense it as you have been there before and know what you have to do.

be strong and determined..you must have had that last time, so no excuses now!

Take care

yes mum lol x

Hi Vickie L

:banana dancer: Banana dancer...duh..wot?? Haven't a clue either???
Welcome back, sounds like you have had a lot to contend with this past year so a good ride back on the Lipo truck will do you the power of good. It sure helps to get the head in the right place. Christmas is always a doozie, however I find I eat all year round and am stuffed by Xmas ha, ha!!
Look forward to hearing more from you. Good luck!!

Hi Vickie,
welcome back, hope your first week goes well. Sounds like you have had a busy time of it, but hopefully once you get back in the swing of things, it will all fall into place for you. Wishing you all the best of luck.
Doirin

welcome back and best of luck with it

Welcome back onboard Vickie and the best of luck. You've done it before so you can do it again. Have every faith in you!

Vickieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I guess that wagon ran over you again HUH??? he he...Now stick to it Missy or I will kick your ass black and blue ;):D Nice to see you back matey, I have missed you lots (Hugs you) We will keep one another motivated sweetie..And everyone on here will also :) Well done for getting back on to it, You will be skinny in no time babes XX

Vickieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I guess that wagon ran over you again HUH??? he he...Now stick to it Missy or I will kick your ass black and blue ;):D Nice to see you back matey, I have missed you lots (Hugs you) We will keep one another motivated sweetie..And everyone on here will also :) Well done for getting back on to it, You will be skinny in no time babes XX

Hey darlin, thanks for kicking my ass into gear as usual!! lol i'm actually doing ok! Been swimming, and to the gym. I'm even impressed with myself! haha. get ya ass on here more, i will be! promise xx

Back