• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is slimming world like lighter life?

Kes

Gold Member
kind of similar, but different.
slimfast you have 2 of your meals as shakes or bars, 1 main meal of no more than 600 cals, and up to 3 snacks at no more than 100cals
lighterlife is a complete meal reaplacement programe...
you may want to chat to some of the lighterlife people and find out what it fully involves....
lighter life is also costly....

I did lighter life and am now doing slim fast as a lower cost healthier option.
Whilst I had very good results with Lighter Life, 6 months of meal replacements played havoc with my body and it is a complete lifestyle change. I'm hoping that with Slimfast I can take all of the good parts of LL and still enjoy a nice meal with my family in the evening.
The things I liked about lighter life were -
The strict regime - I simply didn't buy food for myself
The lack of choice - Took away the decisions about what I wanted to consume
The results - fast.

However it cost me the best part of £2000, my gall bladder and a feeling of being a "normal" person - whatever that is!

I wouldn't change any of my decisions as I now know what it is like to be in a thin persons body, I'd just change the way I handled it.

Good luck, whatever you chose
x

ur gall bladder?! Dude - extreme!! LOL
My flat mate did LL, and she looked AMAXING after a short while, but now she's easily as big as she was if not bigger... but then again Ive put the weight bk on which I lost doing this last yr... but I have totally binged since august, so its hardly surprising. Im sure its not that easy 2 put bk on if u eat normally!
I couldnt do LL. The fact that I could NEVER eat Real food would do my head in!!