is stuck in tomorrow :(

missy3

starving!
totally hard to get back on this thing.. ive woke up every morning for weeks saying i was starting but haven't actually had a single shake as yet, i keep putting things in my head... like tomorro i'm going to christmas market.. then next friday is my b/f b-day then a wedding on 18th then mums b-day on 23 then christmas etc etc.. its doing my head in now.. i wanna get slim for christmas, i dont wanna let myself down after getting this far.. but its just sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. i'm bound to have gained some weight.. i haven't weighed in 2 weeks or more.. i haven't been bad.. but def not as good as i could have been :(

If you can't get stuck in to 100% hun, could you not start off with 2 shakes and a protein meal, and progress from there?... At least that way you are doing something to ease yourself into it, and then when your head lets you get onto TFR completely you will have helped get yourself into ketosis...

Are you going to be ok starting this right on top of Xmas? If so.. COME ON HUN.. YOU CAN DO IT!! x x x

Come on you can do it! Get on the scales tomorrow, assess the damage, if any, shake for breakfast and lunch and a protein supper......day two get up and repeat!

Don't let yourself down and don't be finding excuses that aren't there, we've all done that before and we aren't going to do it again!

Ok lecture over.....

Come on Missy, you can do it. It'll be horrible getting on the scales but once you've done that it's over and done with and you will start again....just don't think about it, just do it!! x

Back