Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is Sugar free Gum ok

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmie86, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all just a quickie question. Is Sugar free gum ok when SSing? I know it can make you feel more hungry but I just want it to use when in class at uni as I am super paranoid about the Ketosis breath to the point where I avoid looking directly at people when talking to them and I'm pretty sure that makes me look like a nutter lol. All thoughts and answers appreciated xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    im sure its ok i have been chewing sugar free gum since day 1

4. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hiya, i wondered the same thing, so i assume breath spray is ok too??

ive been super paranoid about my breath stinking since i gave up smoking. its only now i realise how much i wiffed (when i smell it on other people) and i didnt really realise.

no offense to smokers by the way :eek:

5. gembots

gembots Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I can't chew gum as even before starting the diet chewing gum would always make my stomach rumble.
    I just stick to breath spray and have them all over the place.
    A couple in the car, in every coat pocket, in the kitchen, by my bed, in my bags ~ I am the breath spray queen.:D

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think it depends on the person - we're not 'supposed' to have gum while on ss but thats because the chewing stimulates a hunger response, but i chew it while i'm cooking for the hubby and kids and i don't have a problem with it.

7. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for all the replys think I'm gonna try the gum as I don't think in a lectures people will not appreciate the spraying sound lol Oh and Amyeve I'm a smoker no offense taken it is stinky lol xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.